It’s finally time for KS Awards Revamp Season!
What is Awards Revamp Season?
It’s the time of the year when the badges of your favorite groups and soloists can now be updated to new photos!
The groups/soloists eligible for revamps are listed below. If you’d like to claim op for a revamp thread, you MUST read everything in this thread.
If you’d like to be tagged in the revamp threads, please let the op of the thread know when they have created it!
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL BADGES AND BADGE THREADS:
1. IMPORTANT: Share voting forms with all 5 awards team members. You do not have to do this immediately- just do it before you submit the badges to be uploaded; this is to prevent users from rigging votings.
2. Please do not make badges with white or black backgrounds!!! They don’t look good on light or dark modes respectively. The ONLY exception is using a black background for a group logo badge. If you are not sure whether the badge meets requirements, please let an awards member know so they can help you.
3. Follow badge making guidelines. If a badge that doesn’t follow them wins, then the awards team will modify the badge or will upload the second place badge instead.
How to make badges can be seen here.
4. Being op of a badge thread does not mean you can do things however you want. All badges that follow the proper badge-making rules must be included in the voting form. You cannot exclude any user's suggestions unless they do not follow our badge making rules. In that case, please notify the creator to remake the badge or that you have removed the badge from the voting form along with the reasons why.
5. As the OP, you will take full responsibility for completing the thread and voting process. We, Awards Team, understand that there are circumstances where you cannot finish the thread due to personal reasons. However, unless it is inevitable, please refrain from deactivating or leaving the forum while you are in the middle of hosting a thread without notifying us.
6. Pressuring and/or manipulating users, whether they’re your friend or not, to vote for specific badges, or OP a thread for you is strictly against the rules. Generally, favors amongst friends is tolerated as long as the user doing the favor is also happy with doing the thread or also prefers the badge in question, but if you feel like a user is trying to manipulate you to OP a thread you don’t really want to do, or is trying to make you vote for a badge you don’t really like especially if it means missing out on voting for the badge you DO prefer, please let an awards member know as we take manipulation of users very seriously and we don’t want anyone to feel forced to do a thread or vote for something if they really don’t want to.
7. If the final winning badge does not follow rules, Awards Team will modify the badge or will upload the 2nd place badge instead.
Failure to follow the rules stated above can result in a warning or a possible ban from oping badge threads.
All other general rules and information that you need can be seen here. Please be familiar with these before making badges or oping a badge thread.
How do I become an op of a badge redo thread?
1. Check the list of groups and soloists that are eligible for redos listed on the bottom of this thread. Groups with strikethroughs mean that the op for them has already been claimed by another user.
2. You may claim no more than three threads at a time.
3. All ops for threads will be first come first serve (you are not guaranteed op, however, if you do not follow all of the directions).
4. Once you have understood all of the rules and directions in this thread, pm all five Awards Team members @NASA @yeji @Yili @Xeulgi @izcream and ask to be the op for the group you want. You must confirm in the pm that you have read this whole thread and will take responsibility for all of the badge threads you create. We will send you a form to confirm that you understand the rules!
How do I create the badge redo thread?
Your thread will look the same as a normal badge thread.
Here is an example of a badge thread for reference should you need one
You may use the Fandom List tag ONCE at the beginning of the thread. You must give those users an option to drop out from the tag list for the thread. Please do not continue to tag users if they have expressed that they do not want to get notified and do not spam tags.
How long should the badge making process last?
Upon receiving the go ahead to create your badge thread, you will have two weeks to post the thread. Then you will have a month to finish all suggestion and voting periods. If you do not finish within a month, there is the possibility you will lose claim to the OP according to the Awards Team discretion.
Suggestion Period: At least 1 week, but no more than 2 weeks.
Voting Period: All votings combined (preliminary, final, etc) in 2 weeks.
1. You must set the time limit when you make the op.
2. FOLLOW THE TIME LIMITS YOU SET!!
3. If you find that you are unable to follow your time limit, then you may hand it off to another user or let an awards member know. If you need to extend the time period for whatever reason, please pm awards and confirm with us. There will be no consequences if you do this!
How will the voting work?
Badge votings MUST use Google Forms to avoid confusion. The votings for badge remakes will follow the same rules and directions as normal votings.
1. You must include the original badge as a choice for all members/groups in the voting, as there may be users who prefer to keep the original badge.
2. As stated above, you have to share the forms with all five Awards Members.
3. Click here for an example voting form
Which groups are eligible for redos?
After discussions, we have decided that the groups below will be eligible. They were determined by the last date updated and the number of users with those badges.
As stated above, groups with strikethroughs have already been claimed op!
Artists Available for Revamp
After School/Orange Caramel
Have fun with revamps and please let us know if you have any questions!
Last edited by a moderator: