COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official 2022 Frame Suggestion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

banner by @eclipsoul

Hello and welcome to the 2022 Official Frame Suggestion Thread!

The time has come for the Graphics Team to start adding new frames to our collection! These include group frames as well as the non kpop related frames such as animal, flower, etc themed ones

Please take some time to fill out the form below and let us know what kind of frames you would be interested in and in purchasing~

Frame Voting Form

The form will be open until June so please vote when you can. Please keep in mind that there is no guarantee that your frame idea will become a final one but please send us your ideas and give it a shot <3

You can also refer to the current frames available to better see what might be needed as a frame!

Frame Gallery

If you have any questions feel free to ask below!

Last edited:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
yep that's fine ^^
Thank you also I wanted to add speed but it says that I can only submit one form, but it also says to contact the person if you think you made a mistake well since I didn't get your response till later I just went ahead and submitted the form is there a way I can ask the owner if I can fix it?

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you also I wanted to add speed but it says that I can only submit one form, but it also says to contact the person if you think you made a mistake well since I didn't get your response till later I just went ahead and submitted the form is there a way I can ask the owner if I can fix it?
i have added the ability to edit your response so you can go ahead and do that :sanapray:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Is there any chance of updating any of the old frames or is that off the table as that could influence my answer on what I'd want added

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i think a seventeen bongbong frame would be super cute and lowkey, but seventeen already has a frame so idk if i can submit that? also, the logo on svt's frame is outdated so if i can't submit the bongbong frame can i at least request an update? i hope i'm not being too bothersome :sanapray:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there any chance of updating any of the old frames or is that off the table as that could influence my answer on what I'd want added
i think a seventeen bongbong frame would be super cute and lowkey, but seventeen already has a frame so idk if i can submit that? also, the logo on svt's frame is outdated so if i can't submit the bongbong frame can i at least request an update? i hope i'm not being too bothersome :sanapray:
Currently we're focused on new frames but we can definitely consider updating some frames when this is finished :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Taeganger~
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
I've done it :)

btw, i've put a jpop/english band in the non kpop one as i didn't know whether to put em in kpop or not

tbh they're japanese mainly but- meh whatever i added em anyways. hope thats ok

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've done it :)

btw, i've put a jpop/english band in the non kpop one as i didn't know whether to put em in kpop or not

tbh they're japanese mainly but- meh whatever i added em anyways. hope thats ok
any ideas are fine, we'll be voting on them later anyway so we'll have a good representation of what frames to add :sanapray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread