Official 2K MEMBERS MILESTONE! (2 Viewers)

Yolks

GO生
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck

Congratulations everyone,
Kpopsource has reached 2000 MEMBERS!

To celebrate this milestone, we are giving away

ONE FREE BADGE OF YOUR CHOICE

Just comment the badge you’d like down below, and Awards Team will deliver your badge as soon as possible!
The giveaway will close on July 23, so anyone can request a free badge before then.

Thank you to every KS member for continuing to support our forum, and here is to many more years to come <3

Ashla_K

Idol
Reaction score
This is a legit question, where are the 2,000 members? I swear I keep seeing the same people making threads... we really need more activity...
:wimwim:It's funny how I'm complaining but I won't make a thread myself, that's why y'all are here for, lol!

Anyways!
Congratulations to everyone! I hope our beautiful community can keep growing as friendly and lovely as it is now.
:sanapray: :pepelgbt:
I don't know yet which badge I want, can I make my request later?

Last edited:

IU

KS's Little Sister
Reaction score
This is a legit question, where are the 2,000 members? I swear I keep seeing the same people making threads... we really need more activity...
:wimwim:It's funny how I'm complaining but I won't make a thread myself but that why y'all are here for.

Anyways!
Congratulations to everyone! I hope our beautiful community can keep growing as friendly and lovely as it is now.
Im a new member :jenniesmug:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reaction score
Ship
:wimwim:It's funny how I'm complaining but I won't make a thread myself but that why y'all are here for, lol!

Anyways!
Yep, you have until July 23 to make the request

• Love
Reactions: vogue and Ashla_K

Yachii

Universal Star
Reaction score
:wimwim:It's funny how I'm complaining but I won't make a thread myself but that why y'all are here for, lol!

Anyways!
I am always around; with few replies......

Basurafire

Flop
Reaction score
Aight bet ill request first , either johnny suh or bang chan. Those of you whomst interact with me will understand lmao

Ashla_K

Idol
Reaction score
I am always around; with few replies......
Yeah, I see you here often but when you look at the threads it almost the same people either OP or just leaving comments, even with the craziness of the last event, it was basically the same group. It would be nice if we had more people active overall.

Yolks

GO生
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Aight bet ill request first , either johnny suh or bang chan. Those of you whomst interact with me will understand lmao
who though :(
I feel weird because no one else is requesting yet but uhhh can I get MK's badge from ONF? Thank you ^^
done, great taste btw :’)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)