Rumor 2nd Gen Cards Coming January 1st. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
I heard through a reliable source that the next wave of cards (2nd gen) could arrive as early as New Years Day.

I hope this is true cause even though I dont collect cards anymore I'm getting tired of seeing a dozen threads a day from people looking to trade away cards that they know nobody wants, and those who do want them already have them.

Now watching users trading second gen cards will actually be fun for me to watch as a bystander. Like a sports fan watch6his favorite team make trades in the off season.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
you are right. lots of groups are actually collected by one or two collectors, so it is sometimes really sad to watch as people just don´t want their cards and instead of giving them away for free, they expect others to give them cards of bands that are popular? how does this sound like a fair trade? :D
like in which universe?

@Drew_B I haven´t forgotten about your (f)x cards!

Reactions: Vikki

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
you are right. lots of groups are actually collected by one or two collectors, so it is sometimes really sad to watch as people just don´t want their cards and instead of giving them away for free, they expect others to give them cards of bands that are popular? how does this sound like a fair trade? :D
like in which universe?

@Drew_B I haven´t forgotten about your (f)x cards!
Exactly. With a site this small how many people are actually gonna collect cards for less popular groups?

f(x) cards should be easy to get. I think @mysteric and @RandAlThor and maybe @Lovely_Cornchips are the only users that have them as a priority.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

Users who are viewing this thread