COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

#3rd!!! Yay!! (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am right infront Vikki by a couple posts!
#3rdmeaning the top posters of the month... I think it will be hard to get past @moonlight because they are so much farther ahead than me but i think i can do it!
Tomorrow and Today and all week i will just have to be really active and reply to as many threads as i can to stay up in the top 3... hopefully i can be #1 soon!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
is there like a ledger for top posters or are you counting posts manually?

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
is there like a ledger for top posters or are you counting posts manually?
on the top right next to members...
there is a triangle and if you press, at the bottom there is "top posters of the month" or you click members and ontop there is top posters of the month

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
there is a triangle and if you press, at the bottom there is "top posters of the month" or you click members and ontop there is top posters of the month
:taeminpog: pepescream :taeminpog::lisalaugh:... I'm on the top of page 4... I can't believe I've already posted 46 messages this month. It all adds up. But I still can't believe I didn't know of this before. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread