COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion 4th gen have completely ruined the word "it girl" and "it boy" for me (1 Viewer)

maruberry

Stan Pink Fantasy
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Like holy SHIT did the ppl of twitter see the term used once, assume what it meant and just RUN WITH IT!
They making whole compilations about 4th gen it boys where every group center from the nuguest nugu is mentioned!

Seolhyun did not appear on every other billboard in Korea for the title of It Girl/Boy be reduced to Center of the group!

I cannot even explain how much it annoys me whenever I see ppl just throwing the term around!
It irritate me to no end!

hamz9_9

Flop
Reactions Received
Like holy SHIT did the ppl of twitter see the term used once, assume what it meant and just RUN WITH IT!
They making whole compilations about 4th gen it boys where every group center from the nuguest nugu is mentioned!

Seolhyun did not appear on every other billboard in Korea for the title of It Girl/Boy be reduced to Center of the group!

I cannot even explain how much it annoys me whenever I see ppl just throwing the term around!
It irritate me to no end!
can i ask you the names that you saw being thrown around with "it girl/boy".......i dont use twitter ...so ima kinda curious...

maruberry

Stan Pink Fantasy
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
can i ask you the names that you saw being thrown around with "it girl/boy".......i dont use twitter ...so ima kinda curious...
I've seen it said more about the boys than the girls, but for the boys it's like.... Yeojun of txt (Pretty sure Moa's are the ones who started the whole mess & I see 'em do it the most) SKZ's Hyunjin, ATEEZ's San and quite a few more

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Ship
I've seen it said more about the boys than the girls, but for the boys it's like.... Yeojun of txt (Pretty sure Moa's are the ones who started the whole mess & I see 'em do it the most) SKZ's Hyunjin, ATEEZ's San and quite a few more
a lot of time the it girl edits are just the editor's biases + Joy and Doyeon

Ozymandias

Kireii Kawaii Kakkoii
Reactions Received
Ship
Just fans using hyperbole, I don't mind it. As long as people don't take it seriously and just use it as a meme, no harm done.

maruberry

Stan Pink Fantasy
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Just fans using hyperbole, I don't mind it. As long as people don't take it seriously and just use it as a meme, no harm done.
This is ppl on twt we talking about.... Do you think they are able to take anything not seriously?

Reactions Received
This is the world we live in now. Where EVERYONE has to be a winner cause for God Sakes we cant hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out of the conversation.

I'm surprised every NFL team isn't rewarded a Super Bowl trophy cause it's bad PR to label someone the loser.

QueenB

Idol
Reactions Received
yeah people pick up stuff on twitter and just run with it. I don't mind it much but it gets kind of silly when you see people taking it seriously

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
This is the world we live in now. Where EVERYONE has to be a winner cause for God Sakes we cant hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out of the conversation.

I'm surprised every NFL team isn't rewarded a Super Bowl trophy cause it's bad PR to label someone the loser.
^THIS^

maruberry

Stan Pink Fantasy
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

And we all know hurting somebody elses feelings is a crime worthy of cancelling in todays society!

Users who are viewing this thread