COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation 6 reasons YOU should stan Techi (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So.

I hear you don't stan Techi.
That's not right, because you SHOULD.

here is 6 reasons why!

1. Best female performer I know. her stage presence is unparalleled. It's just this energy she has to her. The moment she steps on stage something awakens inside of her, something primal. She has even admitted that she never remembers the performances when she comes off stage. Even when filming MVs at times she will do something and when asked about it later she will say she has no idea bcs she doesn't remember doing it.

2. She gives it her all, even when she is on her last legs. You will never know how exhausted she is when she performs. There are instances where she has been carried off stage after a performance, but when she is dancing you can't tell THAT is how exhausted she is. She will always work until she herself is satisfied with the results. She could redo a shot for hours until she gets one that she is satisfied with.

3. Her voice is stunning. it's is really quite unique! It's deep, it has strength to it and most of all it can carry emotions extremely well. It's the type of a voice that is really nice to listen to, one that sounds soothing when calm.

4. Her smiles are rare, but precious. If you ever catch Techi smiling for the cameras... Hold onto that moment. It's rare.

5. She is stunning. She is breathtaking. It's almost like she is a storm, that is what her beauty is like. Chaotic, powerful, but also fragile and fleeting in some ways. It is hard to explain, but she is beautiful none the less.

6. She deserves to be loved. She has been the center of Keyakizaka46 since she was 14. She has gone through such immense pain, stress and trouble due to it. Over the years she has stopped smiling for us, she has stopped communicating with us... BUT... Even though all the pain fame has caused her, she has never left. She is still here, performing for us. She is still here, coming on stage again and again and giving it her all. I don't know if it is due to love for her fans, love for performing, love for the group or something entirely else, but the fact she has held on for this long. That she hasn't given up... Means a lot... She deserves to be loved for this alone.

This is a solo song from her

This is her performing with Keyakizaka46

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I thought her voice would cute, like her visuals and name but you're right - it's so unique and completely different from what I was expecting. And i have no idea how she has so much energy stored in her petite body. It's wonderful to see her perform.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I thought her voice would cute, like her visuals and name but you're right - it's so unique and completely different from what I was expecting. And i have no idea how she has so much energy stored in her petite body. It's wonderful to see her perform.
Techi IS kind of a cute name, but at the same time it fits her really really well. I really do wonder how she got the name, but on an episode of Keyakitte they said the members themselves don't know either why she's Techi... She just is.

but Techi is such a GOOD name like legit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread