6th day of snow (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
and no one is bothered to even clean the roads. we live in a freaking Frozen 3 or something.
I´m sorry but that would make me happy if I were in Canada because at least Canada, but hey, I didn´t sign up for this!

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Please send some my way.

I miss snow :(
please, take it, I can´t walk for life in this and it is supposed to be snowing for the next week too. Europe is gonna get suffocated. no surprise. it´s just about time.

Reactions: Cinnamon and Drew_B

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I'm forgetting it's still winter. It snowed for two days.

Reactions: Cinnamon

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
same here, but if i remember correctly the countries we live in are close to each other. i went out to buy tea today and it took me almost half an hour to get to a store i can see from the window of my house simply because the roads were covered with ice and i was scared i would fall :nekosweat: snow is nice to look at, but that's it. i wish it would rain instead.

Reactions: Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
same here, but if i remember correctly the countries we live in are close to each other. i went out to buy tea today and it took me almost half an hour to get to a store i can see from the window of my house simply because the roads were covered with ice and i was scared i would fall :nekosweat: snow is nice to look at, but that's it. i wish it would rain instead.
it snows here but it instantly melt here where I live :haylul: But if you go a bit higher there is plenty of snow everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cinnamon Chill Zone 14
Cinnamon Chill Zone 10
eclipsoul Chill Zone 11
Drew_B Chill Zone 21
cosmic_gayls Chill Zone 12