Found A.C.E Donghun card for trade (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
I would like to trade it for IU (except IU 1, 3, and 5) or Baekhyun (exo) or blackpink (except rose and jennie) but other offers can also be considered^^

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
you are stuck with me or @Vikki as we are, I suppose, the only two collecting those cards. I can offer my Loona Chungha card to pay off the debt for Jonghyun and Baekhyun card to trade for Donghun?

Last edited:

Xeulgi

Reactions Received
you are stuck with me or @Vikki as we are, I suppose, the only two collecting those cards. I can offer my Loona Chungha card to pay off the debt for Jonghyun and Baekhyun card to trade for Donghun?
but you love baekhyun T^T if you want you can just give me a card that you don't need or want

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
but you love baekhyun T^T if you want you can just give me a card that you don't need or want
I´ve given the card to PrideinBaek as she is a huuuge fan and not collecting fans, but deserves to have him. Please, accept any of my two cards of your choice. I´ll give you anything. I just usually give away cards very fast ,I´m dumb for not waiting ,sorry.

Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

Reactions Received
I´ve given the card to PrideinBaek as she is a huuuge fan and not collecting fans, but deserves to have him. Please, accept any of my two cards of your choice. I´ll give you anything. I just usually give away cards very fast ,I´m dumb for not waiting ,sorry.
I’m really fine with whichever card you would give me^^

Users who are viewing this thread