Appreciation a cheer up for @wingfrost ♥ (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
@Wingfrost you are so kind, so patient, interesting, friendly, you are allowing me to talk to you. I admire your music taste and I always hope that you are well. everything is telling me you are an amazing person and I hope that you are well ♥.

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
@Wingfrost is a super sweet and kind person, her taste in music is impeccable and she is a good friend to have around :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Y’all making me emotional :nekoshy: Thank you for this thread @brekker and everyone’s kind words it truly means a lot to me. I’ve been so busy recently and decided to come on KPS while I have a moment of free time and this made my day.:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::pikahappy:
Here Here!
IMG_20200501_200124.jpg

@Wingfrost you are so kind, so patient, interesting, friendly, you are allowing me to talk to you. I admire your music taste and I always hope that you are well. everything is telling me you are an amazing person and I hope that you are well ♥.

@Wingfrost is a total sweetheart :maheart:

Wingfrost the frsot on my wingsCHEERS TO YOU

@Wingfrost is a super sweet and kind person, her taste in music is impeccable and she is a good friend to have around :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: brekker and Yili

Users who are viewing this thread