Appreciation A girl group title truly ahead of it's time. (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
Alas, when it dropped, the Kpop world and fans at large weren't ready.

Fast forward a few years, and this sound is everywhere- the moody aesthetic, the lyrical message, and of course the beat drop chorus. Something that's so common place and successful now found no takers back in 2016, and although Skrillex oppar gave us one of the best beat drops in Kpop, it went by largely unappreciated.

To make matters worse, this turned out to be 4Minute's swan song, as this comeback flopping basically served as the final nail in the coffin. The other 4 members would go on to nugudom (although Jiyoon aka Jenyer and Gayoon deserved much better), and HyunA would go solo as Cube's shining star, until she got fired for dating :wimwim:

Unlike most lazy drops today, I actually really like the drop here lol. Appreciate :pepeheart:

@Girl Group

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I miss 4Minute!
:maheart:

Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
I miss 4Minute!
:maheart:
I wasn't even a stan lol but I do think they had more legs and could have gone for a lot longer. Also I realized I had quite a few 4Minute songs on my Kpop playlist :jisoosmh:

And ofc Crazy was 1st non big 3 GG MV to hit a 100 million views I think, pretty wild :pepeheart:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread