Information A sad and yet happy story (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
There used to exist a group that I stanned, they were made up of members that had either debut and failed or been in trainee hell for a long time.
In essence they all had a really tough time getting to do what they've always dreamt of doing, just like a lot of other idols have, so you might not find that part that sad.
There were actually 2 of these groups, 1 male the other female but I'm focusing on the girls this time.
They all went through a reboot survival program for a few months and the 9 of them debut together.
They only had 2 comebacks cause the reboot show wasn't that popular and neither were their comebacks so they ended up disbanding without much attention or help given to them in the way of popularity or success.
They only existed for around 6 months before disbanding. (It was essentially 3 tho...)
They went through all of those things and either ended up back in their old groups, companies or trainees again.

It's been 2.5 years since then tho and things have gotten a bit better
Most of the members have popular instagram/youtube channels and are doing quite well while also doing music related stuff as well as acting and modeling.
3 of the members continued with their previous groups and found little success while one of them left a newly debut group cause of health issues.
Both groups are currently inactive, and have been for at least a year so there's not much to hope for but I just want them to leave their companies and do smn better for themselves and I think they will be able to since the 2 that were 1. and 2. on the show are in the groups so they were relatively popular and the 3'd is a model even now.
In general despite them not succeeding in their ultimate goal of being in successful groups they've found other things to excel at and enjoy so it ended up well nontheless.
I'm glad I stanned them and check up on what they are doing from time to time, ofc I wish they would have lasted longer but it is what it is.

The group in question is Uni.T and the inactive groups are Laboum, Sonamoo and DIA​

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
uni.t deserved better, this song was so good :yolk:

• Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
uni.t deserved better, this song was so good :yolk:
They deserved so much more :sadcat: I was glad to be able to stan them before their last comeback too so despite being sad I have it as a fond memory :sanapray:

Reactions: eclipsoul

Users who are viewing this thread