COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion a solution to the dead kpop section (1 Viewer)

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
gonna cut right to the chase... we need more DRAMA. yall are to nice to each other, we need more disrespect and shade!! no more "oh i respect your opinion but i disagree" we need more "no your wrong my fave is better than yours and here's why yours sucks!"

stop being nice, start being MEAN!!!

so basically we need a kpopsource bad girls club!!
Tiffany pollard GIF - Find on GIFER

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
I’ve been trying to make threads everyday in the Kpop section since others mentioned it being dead :nekosweat:
I appreciate your service! you're doing what the military couldn't do! out on the front lines!
The Curious Staying Power of Britney's Perfume Empire - Page 2 - Britney  Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Chahee

Stan Yolks (feat Son Choku)
Reactions Received
Ship
Look, personally I'd go for something like that :haylul:

My ideal of a forum is:

I'd go mass producing Eomma_jin successors, and call them Eomma_Jimin and Eomma_Jungkook.

@Somi idea of forum is the opposite though, se we won't want that kind of activity.

Drama is fun to some extent, but some forums reach a point where it turns into a huge mess with the staff having a daily syncope.

I admire people that volunteer to mod a messy forum like that hypothetical example.

I just think they shouldnt complain so much for getting what they were looking for, just saying...

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
Look, personally I'd go for something like that :haylul:

My ideal of a forum is:

I'd go mass producing Eomma_jin successors, and call them Eomma_Jimin and Eomma_Jungkook.

@Somi idea of forum is the opposite though, se we won't want that kind of activity.

Drama is fun to some extent, but some forums reach a point where it turns into a huge mess with the staff having a daily syncope.

I admire people that volunteer to mod a messy forum like that hypothetical example.

I just think they shouldnt complain so much for getting what they were looking for, just saying...
I understand that. I am mostly joking in this thread but I do think that more controversial threads cause more discussion. no one ever comments on the millions of appreciation threads that are posted every day. but people do comment on threads with unpopular opinions or questions about certain groups. I do think we need more of that.

Reactions: Chahee

Chahee

Stan Yolks (feat Son Choku)
Reactions Received
Ship
I understand that. I am mostly joking in this thread but I do think that more controversial threads cause more discussion. no one ever comments on the millions of appreciation threads that are posted every day. but people do comment on threads with unpopular opinions or questions about certain groups. I do think we need more of that.
True thats why i like @OnCloudShine threads

And yoda
That bish left us though :(

Maybe he got tired of me wanting him to be a girl lol

• Love
Reactions: amourpinks

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
  • Love
Reactions: Chahee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)