COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Trading Abeamus Trade Center (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Abe if you would trade Hyunjin for a debt depending on my dailies today if they suck I would def do that

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Abe if you would trade Hyunjin for a debt depending on my dailies today if they suck I would def do that
Let's see what happens first and tbh anything that I would consider sucky would probably be good for you :lisalaugh:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ill assume u know of Binnie Rare being pulled by Dae, n the reason u hvnt made any moves(same reason as myself), is tat Dae is looking for GOT7 Rares for trade, which i hvnt seen any released yet so far(or at least i hvnt seen u try n get em [unless i missed/forgot]. Well if u dint, mow u do. Good luck but i dont think u need more luck getting new Rares.:haylul:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Ill assume u know of Binnie Rare being pulled by Dae, n the reason u hvnt made any moves(same reason as myself), is tat Dae is looking for GOT7 Rares for trade, which i hvnt seen any released yet so far(or at least i hvnt seen u try n get em [unless i missed/forgot]. Well if u dint, mow u do. Good luck but i dont think u need more luck getting new Rares.:haylul:
Yeah I know she has Sowon and Binnie but problem being I can't get my hands on even a single Got7 Rare at the moment let alone two of them :jisoosmh: Always the chance someone else pulls Sowon or Binnie that I could get easier though but for now just checking what everyone pulls :pandatea:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah I know she has Sowon and Binnie but problem being I can't get my hands on even a single Got7 Rare at the moment let alone two of them :jisoosmh: Always the chance someone else pulls Sowon or Binnie that I could get easier though but for now just checking what everyone pulls :pandatea:
Yeah, tats wat i thot when i saw the card Dae pulled/or when i chkd the new Rares pulled today. I read ur discussion/negotiation with Dae for Sowon, n decided to save myself the effort tat u already expended. Obviously, u also saved ur time n energy too, n kept quiet-which is the point of my post here. :sakUwu: :sj_weary:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, tats wat i thot when i saw the card Dae pulled/or when i chkd the new Rares pulled today. I read ur discussion/negotiation with Dae for Sowon, n decided to save myself the effort tat u already expended. Obviously, u also saved ur time n energy too, n kept quiet-which is the point of my post here. :sakUwu: :sj_weary:
Yeah I have thought about adding Got7 as well as Minas Rare to cards I'd take for my stuff since they get me cards I actually want but thought if I add the whole of Got7 people might come to me thinking I'm collecting them and I'd prefer to avoid that :nayeonisdone:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah I have thought about adding Got7 as well as Minas Rare to cards I'd take for my stuff since they get me cards I actually want but thought if I add the whole of Got7 people might come to me thinking I'm collecting them and I'd prefer to avoid that :nayeonisdone:
Yeah, better for you to spend ur time chasing down Got7 Rares n using ur superior card hunting skills to gather them to you tat way, instead of announcing ur huntimg 'em. Its not like many other than Dae r looking for Got7 Rares, rite: or hv as much resources to gather them as you do. This isnt shade or anything meant at you, its genuine admiration for your even-handedness n not getting caught up in the hunt for new Rares.(or hiding it well.) :sakUwu: :sj_weary::rosesmug: :jenniesmug::jisoosmh::joshmeh:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, better for you to spend ur time chasing down Got7 Rares n using ur superior card hunting skills to gather them to you tat way, instead of announcing ur huntimg 'em. Its not like many other than Dae r looking for Got7 Rares, rite: or hv as much resources to gather them as you do. This isnt shade or anything meant at you, its genuine admiration for your even-handedness n not getting caught up in the hunt for new Rares.(or hiding it well.) :sakUwu: :sj_weary::rosesmug: :jenniesmug::jisoosmh::joshmeh:
Well no point getting antsy about it right now as the batch has only been out about a week and even if I had everything pulled at the moment I'd still need 4 EXID members, 2 Gfriend members and 6 Oh My Girl members which is going to take a while to be pulled so might as well get comfy :pandatea:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Well no point getting antsy about it right now as the batch has only been out about a week and even if I had everything pulled at the moment I'd still need 4 EXID members, 2 Gfriend members and 6 Oh My Girl members which is going to take a while to be pulled so might as well get comfy :pandatea:
Well, im just glad/lucky u agreed to the trades right b4 the new Rares dropped, i had no inkling of it at all but i just had the fortune of getting Wendy/Joy/Yeji(im forgetting which) Rare from Yili which prompted me into completing ITZY n Everglow with Yili's n your benificence in accepting my trades, woulda been better if i had resources to complete DC Rares b4 now, but hey cant hv everything, rite? Plus i dont stan DC even less than ITZY (somewat now with Chaeryeong being a fave).

It might take as long for me to complete f(x), Taeyeon, Gfriend, OMG Rares still n maybe i might go for TWICE, Loona, izone n DC Rares too eventually. Its gonna take me yeeeeeeears, by which time there'll be even more cards maybe [probably none whichbi stan, but still] or maybe more billionaires in spaaaaaace! (Ill end here cos its 1am here).

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well, im just glad/lucky u agreed to the trades right b4 the new Rares dropped, i had no inkling of it at all but i just had the fortune of getting Wendy/Joy/Yeji(im forgetting which) Rare from Yili which prompted me into completing ITZY n Everglow with Yili's n your benificence in accepting my trades, woulda been better if i had resources to complete DC Rares b4 now, but hey cant hv everything, rite? Plus i dont stan DC even less than ITZY (somewat now with Chaeryeong being a fave).

It might take as long for me to complete f(x), Taeyeon, Gfriend, OMG Rares still n maybe i might go for TWICE, Loona, izone n DC Rares too eventually. Its gonna take me yeeeeeeears, by which time there'll be even more cards maybe [probably none whichbi stan, but still] or maybe more billionaires in spaaaaaace! (Ill end here cos its 1am here).
Tbh I am not opposed to still trading my 1st batch Rares just for other 1st batch Rares but I won't say no to using them to get a 2nd batch Rare if I can however then I also have the chance of pulling that Rare again which while it hasn't happened to me yet I do feel like pulling a 1st batch Rare now would be disappointing and I know Yili traded you Joy as I traded you Wendy.

Oof that's a long list especially if more comes out and this batch does seem like it's the most stacked batch release yet even including Commons and Limited cards based on how many people want multiple big sets so I am sure multiple people will be collecting for a while lol.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Tbh I am not opposed to still trading my 1st batch Rares just for other 1st batch Rares but I won't say no to using them to get a 2nd batch Rare if I can however then I also have the chance of pulling that Rare again which while it hasn't happened to me yet I do feel like pulling a 1st batch Rare now would be disappointing and I know Yili traded you Joy as I traded you Wendy.

Oof that's a long list especially if more comes out and this batch does seem like it's the most stacked batch release yet even including Commons and Limited cards based on how many people want multiple big sets so I am sure multiple people will be collecting for a while lol.
Good night for now, Abe. I might hv more in reply after i wake up(too tired to say more rn other than: r there any more active bg/gg from 2nd/3rd gen which hvnt had common/Rare cards tat debuted a reasonable time ago, i think the first poll of disbanded/inactive grps (at tat time) rlly hasnt had many added, except Apink/AOA/CLC , maybe few others). But SISTAR, n Rainbow n maybe others disbanded/inactive 2nd gen arent as many fans writing in to ask for them to be added, or Weki Meki. Ill rlly stop here now as im too tired to go on, n my thots are a mess all over the place.Even more than usual, LOL. end, fin. For now.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Good night for now, Abe. I might hv more in reply after i wake up(too tired to say more rn other than: r there any more active bg/gg from 2nd/3rd gen which hvnt had common/Rare cards tat debuted a reasonable time ago, i think the first poll of disbanded/inactive grps (at tat time) rlly hasnt had many added, except Apink/AOA/CLC , maybe few others). But SISTAR, n Rainbow n maybe others disbanded/inactive 2nd gen arent as many fans writing in to ask for them to be added, or Weki Meki. Ill rlly stop here now as im too tired to go on, n my thots are a mess all over the place.Even more than usual, LOL. end, fin. For now.
Probably not although I do notice that some people are adding more to their votes now that the 4th batch is out but most people probably added everything to theirs except for Rares they'd want of cards in the 4th batch like WJSN however who knows how the cards team will handle the 4th batch ones and everything else is up in the air I'd say.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'll update the thread later as I have to change all the pictures with the new links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread