Official About the free card (1 Viewer)

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Many people, me included, either forgot about the card or didn't realize it was already the 5th in KST time yesterday. Because of this, today will be free card day as well, meaning that in an hour, if you didn't get a free card yesterday, you are eligible to receive one today. If you got one yesterday you may not get one today. In the future, we will make free card day on Sunday KST, meaning that it will be Saturday for American and European users, and Sunday for Australian and Asian users. In about one hour, you will be able to receive a free card without the daily quest, so be prepared :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Many people, me included, either forgot about the card or didn't realize it was already the 5th in KST time yesterday. Because of this, today will be free card day as well, meaning that in an hour, if you didn't get a free card yesterday, you are eligible to receive one today. If you got one yesterday you may not get one today. In the future, we will make free card day on Sunday KST, meaning that it will be Saturday for American and European users, and Sunday for Australian and Asian users. In about one hour, you will be able to receive a free card without the daily quest, so be prepared :sanapray:

Thanks for the heads up !!!!!!!!!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Nice, thank you!
:nekolove:

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
How do I request a free one again today?
Plus another one today when done with requirements? So I can get two right this way
No, you can only get one card a day, but you don't need to do the requirement to get the one card. And for requesting, just write free as the reason

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Got it!

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ