COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [Advent Event] Game 2: The Cat Game (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
B1A481BA-FB5E-4AA6-95E1-B7BF3B324552.png

Banner made by @eclipsoul

Soft white snow blankets the neighborhood in a warm embrace as the cinnamon and nutmeg fill the air of your kitchen. Decorations are hung and displayed, presents wrapped (with the worst shoved behind the most presentable of course). As you retrieve the gingerbread cookies from the oven, you realize what’s missing… Fluffy. The most adorable gray kitten has escaped from your sight, unsupervised, with many enticing strings of lights and baby Jesus’ waiting to be his next victim.
Crash! And then an apologetic meow. You turn the corner of the kitchen to find the remains of an ornament, Fluffy proudly puffing out his chest at his handy work.
By the time you cleaned up the mess Fluffy is fast asleep on the couch, with a sigh of relief you return to the cookies to get busy decorating. Surely the adorable fur ball will sleep for the remaining time, right?

———————

Welcome everyone to the 2nd game of the Advent Event! Today’s game is all going to be about speed, patience and remembering to stay observant with your new kitten Fluffy.
With many gingerbread cookies to be decorated and those beautiful ornaments taunting a mischievous kitten who’s determined to knock off more and more, you need to get your tasks all done before little Fluffy destroys them all!
You will be given a number of tasks (via PM) to complete on the forums. There are three different lists of tasks, they will be handed out randomly. Tasks can range from creating a specific type of thread, to interacting with other users. There are many possibilities! However you must be careful, Fluffy may possibly wake up again to destroy more ornaments, you’ll know when he does when he meows. This will be posted in this thread so keep a lookout at all times as you must STOP with your tasks (until I announce that the ornament is all cleaned up), you will then proceed with your tasks until they are all completed.
There is a task for each participant that requires you to ask the help of someone else to complete, there is no rule against teaming up with someone else with the same task list, however remember it will count towards both of your tasks so in a way you’d be helping them get done possibly before you.
The winner will be who can get all of their tasks done first, once completed notify me so I can double check everything and to make sure you got everything just right. This is not a timed event.

————————

Rules :
•Follow Forum Rules
•If by chance you continue with your tasks when Fluffy ‘Meows’ you will be asked to wait a few more minutes as other users work on their tasks. Remember to watch Fluffy closely!
•For the task that requires the help of someone else, if you are helping someone complete theirs (and they have a different task list than you) please do not purposely make them lose the game by not helping them. There is also no rule against you asking the help of someone else who isn’t playing this game.

2nd Place : 7 points
3rd Place : 5 points
(Each participant is given 3 points)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The game will begin in about 30 minutes, please let me know if you’ll be participating so I can hand out tasks to each participant.
Again, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer.
:pikahappy:

@Events Users

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully more people will decide to join as this won’t really be able to work with so little people I don’t think :jisoosmh:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
10 more minutes and then we can begin after I hand out everything.
:pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
the game works sort of like green light red light, right ? green light we all do tasks, when you say 'meow' we stop, and then resume once you tell us ?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
the game works sort of like green light red light, right ? green light we all do tasks, when you say 'meow' we stop, and then resume once you tell us ?
Exactly :pandahappy:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Just a moment as I pass out everything…

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
can i play now even tho im late? ill take a penalty or just lose point or sth.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
dw the game hasnt started yet
yeah, i just want to make sure wing isnt overwhelmed by giving out last minute dms. np.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread