COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Afreeca BJ alleges her idol ex-bf circulated their sex tape in Jung Joon Young's tokbang + involves GOT7 Mark (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Source: Daily Naver

Article: Afreeca BJ Yeolmae: "Woo Chang-beom shared our sex tape in Jung Joon Young's tokbang"

Source: Sports Chosun

Afreeca BJ Yeolmae [Lee Soo Bin] is drawing attention for her revelations about her ex-bf.

BJ Yeolmae is alleging that her ex-bf Woo Chang-beom, a former idol member of group 100% circulated a sex tape involving her and her ex onJung Joon Young's controversial tokbang.

The BJ posted a notice on Afreeca TV titled "I'll air it at 10:00pm tomorrow" and uploaded a screenshot of a katalk conversation she had with former lover Woo Chang-beom.

Screenshot shared by BJ Yeolmae about alleged conversation with ex-bf Woo Chang-beom

According to BJ Yeolmae, Woo Chang-beom tried to distribute the video in Jung Joon Youngs tokbang where they shared illegally taken footage with fellow chat group members Lee Jonghyun and Choi Jonghoon. A GOT7 member Mark is also a member of this specific chatroom as he's good friends with Woo Chang-beom.

Due to these new revelations, BJ Yeolmae, Woo Chang-beom and GOT7 are currently trending on real-time search engines.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Whether or not you like or agree with this, I just wanna make something clear: I work hard copy and pasting these articles. Granted, it only takes 30 seconds but it's a laborious 30 seconds

Gimme ma damn likes :chickill:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow so Mark is involved in the chats too...

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pandarolleyes: 2019 is scary

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
But did the sextape actualy circulate? It says 'according to BJ Yeolmae'. That doesn't necessarily mean that it did...

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Whether or not you like or agree with this, I just wanna make something clear: I work hard copy and pasting these articles. Granted, it only takes 30 seconds but it's a laborious 30 seconds

Gimme ma damn likes :chickill:
Liked twice because I liked this comment too :chickill:
Even though I admit I read that article three times and still don't understand it :/

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well this could either go the same way it did with Hongki where his name was brought up but he wasn't actually involved.

Or sh*t is about to hit the freaking fan again.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
wow so Mark is involved in the chats too...
Saw that and suddenly remembered something.
Isn't Mark friends with people that taught BamBam and say the n-word??

I'll admit there's a difference between saying a term that's very much considered derogatory when used by people who aren't part of the African Diaspora-or really Black people in the U.S AND a Kakao group chat where rape videos and sex videos filmed/shared without consent gets posted.

Buuuuut I can't help but wonder if this is where it begins for US the audience, how far/deep/bad can it get?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread