After Red Velvet starts doing more solo activities, who do you think will be the most sucessful? (1 Viewer)

lotusflower

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multifan
I think after Red Velvet eventually starts doing more solo activities I think the most successful will be in this order.
  • Irene- modeling, acting, CF's
  • Joy- modeling, singing
  • Seulgi- singing collabs,
  • Wendy - singing, variety
  • Yeri- yeribang, singing, maybe modeling???

Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm pretty sure Seulgi would be the most popular followed by Irene

lotusflower

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multifan
I'm pretty sure Seulgi would be the most popular followed by Irene
idk about that, Irene's movie comes out on the 17th so..... I'm pretty sure that's going to skyrocket her popularity and redeem herself

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
idk about that, Irene's movie comes out on the 17th so..... I'm pretty sure that's going to skyrocket her popularity and redeem herself
well depending on how people judge her acting performance instead of just her visuals, hopefully she will do well tho, Joy didn't do too well with her acting gigs from what I can remember

lotusflower

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multifan
well depending on how people judge her acting performance instead of just her visuals, hopefully she will do well tho, Joy didn't do too well with her acting gigs from what I can remember
yeah, I hope so too, I remember Knetz ate joy alive

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Irene will probably successful in modeling, but how far can that get you? She's already the CF queen but artists are definitely more popular than models. If SM pushes Seulgi, Seulgi could be the next big soloist. Yeri is probably going to be popular for her MC'ing skills. I hope Joy goes back into acting once she's improved her skills, but she could also be a soloist. Wendy would also be an amazing ballad singer tbh. I'm guessing either Seulgi or Joy.

SoftGirlSummer

Girls & Peace
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
Irene
Joy
Seulgi
Gap
Wendy
Yeri

Irene and Joy are undoubtedly set for success. Unless they end up with a terrible movie or song, they're gonna be huge in the film and music industry respectively.

Seulgi just needs a good push.
I'm not certain as to how Wendy is gonna do and the only gauge I have for Yeri is her YT channel, which has sporadic views for the solo vids

Users who are viewing this thread