COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[ALBUM REVIEW] Twice More & More Album Review (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
[IMG]

Tracklist:

1. MORE & MORE
2. OXYGEN
3. FIREWORK
4. MAKE ME GO
5. SHADOW
6. DON'T CALL ME AGAIN
7. SWEET SUMMER DAY

Track 1. More & More

More & More is described as a dance-pop track, with hints of tropical house. It was produced by Zara Larsson.

This song is a great summer song. Gets you in the mood to dance! Although it has a instrumental chorus, the song doesn't feel empty. The powerful vocals accompanying the song just adds to the greatness.

Rating: 9.5/10

Track 2. Oxygen

I can only describe this song as a sugar pop song. The synths paired with the sugar sweet vocals just adds to the teeth rotting sweetness of this song. This song is about how Twice wants to be the oxygen in someone's life.

This song brings a lot of nostalgia to the late 00's for me! Perfect for a road trip, or for easy listening ^^

Rating: 8/10

Track 3. Firework

If I'm gonna be honest, this track was a bit of a low point of the album. It shows how Twice is able to experiment with different sounds, but I'm not sure if this is a sound they should go with in their later work

Rating: 6/10

Track 4. Make Me Go

This song is very similar to their smash hit Love Foolish, with powerful vocals and a sensual message.

What really makes this track is the vocals of Mina in the chorus. She really ties this song together.

Rating: 8.5/10

Track 5. Shadow

Shadow is a very dark turn for Twice, and that is said in the best way possible! It mixes styles of music found in tango for a nice and sultry track.

This song is always stuck in my head! Such a catchy song ^^

Rating: 7.75/10

Track 6. Don't Call Me Again

Don't Call Me Again is an empowering anthem about breakups. Written by Twice members themself!

This song at first listen is a very powerful song, but after a couple of listens it gets tiring.

Rating: 8/10

Track 7. Sweet Summer Day

This song is another perfect song for the summer! It makes you feel as if you're sitting on the beach~

This song also brings me a lot of nostalgia! It's a very cute song and the Nayeon + Momo rap is to die for!

Rating: 10/10

My Pick: Sweet Summer Day

I choose this song as my favorite off of the album! It's such an amazing track!

Tell me your thoughts~​

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love the review

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread