COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News All 4 Seasons of Produce 101 Will Be Investigated (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I mean it's obvious they're all rigged, but IOI/Wanna One are already disbanded, IZ*ONE and X1 lineups won't change now so what will this accomplish really :nayeonisdone:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tbh, i think it's good it's gonna be investigated and i hope there is hefty fine or sth like that at least- and that next seasons can't be rigged
Highly doubt the investigation will amount to anything. Mnet will probably just pay them off to keep everything shady hidden from the public.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Highly doubt the investigation will amount to anything. Mnet will probably just pay them off to keep everything shady hidden from the public.
Tbh, that's probably whats gonna happen. I feel like with recent scandals only all small players will get punished. YG is probably biggest guy who was in the end and tbh i don't think he will get jail either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pretty much
I mean all they ahd to do was claim some people paying to vote were fake accounts. Kinda like how the youtube algorithm takes away views just for sheets and giggles. All these shows are is some flamboyant over the top promotion to a music company collab they to do.

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
LOL, tbh.

It's obvious Pledis made sure Jonghyun won't make it into W1 because he was most beneficial to the success of NU'EST W so I hope people finally get over it and Samuel was never popular with Koreans, his high rank lies behind Chinese voters who took advantage of the system, when only Koreans were eligble for voting and once these fraud votes were removed, he dropped a lot and never recovered. I still can't believe there are salty people 2 years from the end of S2.

It's unfortunate that due to two members, who weren't supposed to make it into W1 to begin with, people treated this group differently in comparison to X1 who gets all the love from the international fans. Yeah, I'm bitter, but I dislike that all these members who made it, are constantly belittled, called untalented, not worthy by the international fans who believe that they're right and Korean fans (who spent tons of money on the voting) are wrong. I'm not going to cry over Kookheon not making it even if I believe he deserved spot in the final group more than some of the members, I just won't stan the group and that's it, these people need to do the same and not bring down everyone else with their negative attitudes.

And all these naysayers never bothered supporting NU'EST W, nor they support NU'EST now because they only wanted Jonghyun to be in Wanna One, and not in NU'EST, they didn't give a single fuck about rest of the boys or how would his absence affect the group, to the point that if he made it, the rest of them would be in the dungeon, not being able to reap the benefit they got from appearing on PD101 (this doesn't apply to Aron but regardless of that my point still stands). And I won't even talk about Samuel, where are all his fans, that constantly claim 'justice for Samuel'? Nowhere, they only bring him up when someone mentions 'rigging', but not when it comes to his sales or him doing well in general, because he doesn't do well in comparison to all the people that cry over him but won't support him.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol what's even the point?
Everyone knows the snake MNET always fakes their shows.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
At the end of the day we wont know the real line up no matter what...
cause it not just the finale vote what was rigid
we could of lost someone on the first vote who could of made it to the finale if it was not rigid..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've read that they are also investigating Show Me the Money and another show

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've read that they ate also investigating Show Me the Money and another show
they better do that :welp: SMTM has had talks about it alot

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i felt so sorry for so many trainees / idols, its time police investigates this bs, even i dont see much happening :llama_squish:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They'll investigate this but blatantly said they didn't care about yg stealing from his artists :kijoongstare:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread