COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official [ALL CLAIMED] Awards Giveaway - EXID, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl [GIF Badges] (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
All badges have been claimed! For anyone who would have liked a badge but missed it, please don't be discouraged! There will always be plenty more opportunities through events and artist threads for you guys to acquire a gif badge of your own~ Good luck from Awards Team!

Hi guys, we have some gif badges up for grabs since their original owner has asked that they find new owners, so we're going to keep them up here until they've all been claimed! As the new owners you will be allowed to pick a new gif as long as it's related to the group, but you can of course just stick with the badge as is.

The badges we have available are:
EXID CLAIMED
1029_1578177087l.gif

Mamamoo CLAIMED
1030_1578176999l.gif

Oh My Girl CLAIMED
1031_1578177154l.gif

Please be considerate and only ask for a badge if you're a fan of the group and will be a proud new owner of these badges. If you would like to claim one please just comment below which badge you want and let us know why you want it! This isn't to make you compete against each other for them but to make sure the badges find the right people~

Have a good day everyone! Love, Awards Team~

Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh My Girl gif badge please juseyo give it to me omg I'm the biggest miracle I have all their badges I'd love to represent them with God as my witness don't deprive me I beg you NASA-ssi :sanapray::umjicry:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
exid badge exid badge exid badge omg please :yolk:
I've been wanting a gif badge for forever and EXID is such a legendary group :sj_weary: I just want to proudly display my girls as my aesthetic one day :sj_weary:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Oh My Girl gif badge please juseyo give it to me omg I'm the biggest miracle I have all their badges I'd love to represent them with God as my witness don't deprive me I beg you NASA-ssi :sanapray::umjicry:
The right owner has been found

Throw any of awards team a pm if u want a diff gif

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we're so desperate I cry :yolk:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Feels like I'm at a puppy adoption clinic :rosesmug:
To further display my love for OMG, I have all 7 members, the group badge and even subunit Banhana badge and a gif badge of Yooa that I earned :maheart:
I'll be the rightful owner of gun wielding Jiho if KS staff deems me worthy :pandabeg:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Feels like I'm at a puppy adoption clinic :rosesmug:
To further display my love for OMG, I have all 7 members, the group badge and even subunit Banhana badge and a gif badge of Yooa that I earned :maheart:
I'll be the rightful owner of gun wielding Jiho if KS staff deems me worthy :pandabeg:
they already did you flop :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
we're so desperate I cry :yolk:
I laughed when you came in right after me, those desperate genes have passed to you :yolk:

The right owner has been found

Throw any of awards team a pm if u want a diff gif
Hmm I'll see if I find anything in a few mins and shoot you or Hapz a PM if I do, else this looks great too :sanapray:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I laughed when you came in right after me, those desperate genes have passed to you :yolk:

Hmm I'll see if I find anything in a few mins and shoot you or Hapz a PM if I do, else this looks great too :sanapray:
yes I definitely got them from you :yolk: :irenecrazy: literally came on at the perfect time

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Mamamoo pleaseee :maheart: :sadcat:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Mamamoo have slowly become one of my top groups now, stan talented queens :sj_weary:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I wanna display my MooMoo love with a purple Solar badge that would match my aesthetics :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
We're still keeping that one open, Oh My Girl got claimed because we agreed it had found the right owner but we're still waiting to see who might be the best owner for EXID and Mamamoo
I'll display it proudly if I get it. Especially now that Banana culture is defunct :yolk: Hani is one of my ults and Up and Down is still one of my all-time bops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread