COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

All my fave unknown groups disbanded (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's honestly making me sad :pepecry2:

- History
- Hello Venus
- Dalshabet (Yes I think they disbanded. People tried to say Kara hasn't disbanded just because one member said so, but let's be honest with ourselves)
- Boyfriend
- Top Secret (50% because no one really knew them and 50% because of Kyungha's sexual assault scandal)
- INX

EDIT: NVM Y'ALL TOPSECRET IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL. THEY JUST CHANGED THEIR NAME. GOD BLESS.

Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Isn't Top Secret renamed TST right now?

My heart hurts for Fiestar and Spica. I really loved them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Isn't Top Secret renamed TST right now?

My heart hurts for Fiestar and Spica. I really loved them.
FIESTAR OH MY GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THEM! They were my only hope when History died, and then Loen screwed them over. And to think they just let go of Yezi like that. That girl can RAP!

But I didn't know that! LEMME GO EDIT THIS.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
FIESTAR OH MY GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THEM! They were my only hope when History died, and then Loen screwed them over. And to think they just let go of Yezi like that. That girl can RAP!

But I didn't know that! LEMME GO EDIT THIS.
I love Fiestar so much. They had the vocals and the rap and the music to make it big, but unfortunately it didn't turn out well for them.

I hope Yezi releases some new music soon.

Here is TST's latest comeback (I think). They are still really underrated, perhaps even more so as TST. People mistaken them for TXT. 😡

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love Fiestar so much. They had the vocals and the rap and the music to make it big, but unfortunately it didn't turn out well for them.

I hope Yezi releases some new music soon.

Here is TST's latest comeback (I think). They are still really underrated, perhaps even more so as TST. People mistaken them for TXT. 😡
Okay but if she does I hope it's something like 'Anck Su Namum' or anything off of Foresight Dream. I want hardcore DGAF Yezi! :pandamad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread