COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

America rn (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So I'm not gonna say much. BLM is obviously important unless you lack brain cells and as someone from Serbia in particular I've seen like... 5 black people with my own 2 eyes, irl, and yet I still get that they are opressed.

Theres this thing where a lot of people are being outspoken in Serbia but others are saying "You guys care when others are suffering but not your own"... a bullshit statement really seeing as our suffering can't be compared and hasn't been talked about in let's see... 21 years? Y'know a year before I was born. It annoys me but like my fellow Serbs are nationalists idiots that essentially have a Trump mindset so... not all of them ofc but a lot of the older generations and quite a bit of the newer as well since they were thought to ignore stuff outside of here and essentially hate everything that isn't Serbian... much can be said but I'll leave it at that.

I support BLM, unfortunately i can't do it materially but I hope others do!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It happens in my country too, I wonder why we have so many hyper nationalist idiots cropping up in so many parts of the world at the same time tbh.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My dad lives in the US and doesn't believe black people are discriminated against. The inability of some people to see things is truly shocking.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My dad lives in the US and doesn't believe black people are discriminated against. The inability of some people to see things is truly shocking.
Oh nice :wimwim:
Well if someone hasn't seen, you can make them see. But if someone refuses to see, then well :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not to make it a competition but....
My parents believe black people are discriminated against but don't like the black lives matter movement because "all lives matter" :wimwim:
please send help I honestly don't know what to do with them :umjicry:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My parents believe black people are discriminated against but don't like the black lives matter movement because "all lives matter" :wimwim:
Ig thats when we accept our fates and acknowledge that we think the other side is dumb :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ah it's a case of people being made to think BLM stands for Black Lives Matter only, when it actually is Black Lives Also Matter.

I mean all lives matter is true, but all lives can't matter until black lives do :wimwim:

Maybe if they learnt that lol.

It's like you and your siblings seated for dinner. Your siblings get their share but you don't. Then you say you need food, but the other siblings look at you and say we all need food :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ah it's a case of people being made to think BLM stands for Black Lives Matter only, when it actually is Black Lives Also Matter.

I mean all lives matter is true, but all lives can't matter until black lives do :wimwim:

Maybe if they learnt that lol.

It's like you and your siblings seated for dinner. Your siblings get their share but you don't. Then you say you need food, but the other siblings look at you and say we all need food :wimwim:
Yeah that's definitely their case....somewhat. My brother and I have both tried to explain it to them through analogies and also have tried to explain white privilege but they really just do not want to hear it.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah that's definitely their case....somewhat. My brother and I have both tried to explain it to them through analogies and also have tried to explain white privilege but they really just do not want to hear it.
Well you did what you could :sanapray:
Hopefully we can teach our next generation to be better :pepeheart:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ah yes... I saw a post recently talking about how if you live in America you know about the abuse... and now you see this... I mean, just because people around the person don't discriminate doesn't mean others don't. That's like saying cause I have a gay friend and we all accepted him others do too... they'd lynch him if they knew.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just still hope that our generation and the following ones can turn things around. being hopeful for the future is truly the only thing keeping me going on if I think about it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread