COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Anime Merch- master thread (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Me: I'm not ordering any more stuff now until I get paid again
Me when I get paid:

So I preordered some Funko Pop figures since they're all £10 each since they haven't exactly had a chance to gain any value yet, and I also got a 10% off code for the store I ordered them from after I got the Toga figure. So now I have Overhaul, Kurogiri, and the new Shigaraki and Toga figures that should get shipped out in July but they won't be dispatched to me until August probably.

I also preordered a Toga Nendoroid as I said I was going to, but I also preordered the Hanako-kun Nendoroid too! The order came to £103 for the both of them and they won't be released until January but honestly i'd rather get them now when I have the money than get them when they're released and not be able to afford it :^)

Lastly I got some art prints for Toga, Dabi, Shiggy and Overhaul. A smol Zenitsu figure and a Zenitsu mochi plushie that's ironically very similar style to the figure and honestly it's adorable so I don't mind. And lastly I ordered a Deku Tomonui from a UK based store and Kirishima and Kaminari Tomonuis from Aitai Kuji, normally I wouldn't trust online stores that weren't UK or Japan based but Akidearest has a code with this store and like a sponsership thing so i'm trusting her, and her code got me a 500 yen discount so as long as my plushies arrive in the next month and is shipped safely it should be worth it.

My order list (so far lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread