News Another celebrity leak of workplace abusive behavior on a movie set this time, the star involved will shock you: it's Tom Cruise, Mission Impossible 7 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar

[Spoilers='cont. Twts'][/spoilers]

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/...ssible-7-crew-covid-19-guidelines-1234854675/

What do youthink, was Tom Cruose justified in his behavior? Or he should have acted differently?

My opinion, i could understand how he felt, but he should have handled it differently-reported the staff and went to procedures. It was the heat of the moment, but he lost control of himself. Those guys could sue him fpr workplace harassment or sth if it was in the US,i think but they were in the UK filming, i believe.

Reply with ur thots in the comments, guys.
@Drew_B @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @lexus @DarlingBlue tagging only a few peeps cos im lazy , n some who iv noticed is online now.

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
I mean can I understand being upset by people not following safety protocols and whatnot, but to scream at and berate these people is uncalled for. He's so pathetic

Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Tough situation. The film industry has been devasted by Corona and Mission Impossible is being watched over super cautiously. That's a lot of pressure. Nobody can get sick right now.

I'm sure there's a better way than screaming but ngl I've felt like doing to same to a lot of people not following guidelines.

I keep my assholery to myself but the rich are different

Reactions Received
truthfully it is exactly what i expect.
This is the truth of the crackpots.
Rage, power and control.

And its not like anyone is going to the movies for the foreseeable future.
But you can go to strip clubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Reactions Received
While I do not agree with people in positions of power screaming at people lower than them however I also at this point have almost no sympathy for people who aren't following covid guidelines as it just makes it worse for everyone and they usually blame others for their stupidity.

This is a marathon not a sprint and even if we have a vaccine now we still need to follow all the guidelines to get anywhere so people who don't will just delay this situation even longer from ending and risk people continuing to lose stuff.

Was his reaction over the top? Yeah but was it completely unjustified? No.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Yeh I can't feel bad for the people who weren't following rules. They deserved to be screamed at like little children. His reaction was extreme and could have been handled better but I really have no sympathy for the crew.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I don't care for screaming but I'm fed up with people not following covid regulations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mangoey Cinematography 4