Anthropomorphic Tiger (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Weeeeeee
I'm both collecting cards and procrastinating currently cause I need to do a sketch for uni of an anthropomorphic tiger.
I'm not a very good painter/illustrator but I have to do it and I actually think I did pretty good with my first sketch I just think it's hard and annoying to have to waste so much time currently.
PatronSkica1.gif

Yea I know it's pretty crappy besides the face but that's all I was focusing on since I drew this in a few hours, right before class just so I had something to show
It's gonna be exam season and I'd rather do smn else but I have to do this cause it's for tomorrow

Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Weeeeeee
I'm both collecting cards and procrastinating currently cause I need to do a sketch for uni of an anthropomorphic tiger.
I'm not a very good painter/illustrator but I have to do it and I actually think I did pretty good with my first sketch I just think it's hard and annoying to have to waste so much time currently.
PatronSkica1.gif

Yea I know it's pretty crappy besides the face but that's all I was focusing on since I drew this in a few hours, right before class just so I had something to show
It's gonna be exam season and I'd rather do smn else but I have to do this cause it's for tomorrow

The second head looks good to me, n the first pic's torso n limbs-if u combined the head n torso from the same angle tat woulda looked awesome, but beggars cant be chooser's ig. Good drawing skills, it looks like to me. Very tigery head. Noice.

• Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
honeyfornomoney Chill Zone 3