COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Any plans for the day? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's Saturday today and with Christmas in less than a week so I'd assume you're all BUSY.

I don't celebrate Christmas though so I literally have nothing to do today. I might go for a walk with my brother later because I'm super bored but aside from that, I have nothing else to do with my life at the moment. The weather is really nice though so I might end up doing a full house clean up. I feel like changing the furniture around.

Anyone have any interesting plans for the day?​

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh and for today I helped finish my boyfriend's sister's gift. Then got farther in a video game, danced, and now I'm doodling while I wait for my bf. Because we're going to watch Annabelle soon.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I need to work on my grandpa's gift. Go out with my friends, celebrate my dad's birthday, go to work, and figure out how I'm going to get my grandpas gift done!!
Wow you're BUSY.
I never do more than two things per day especially if one of those including seeing other people. I lose energy so fast.

Good luck with your grandfather's gift. You were hand making it yourself, right?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Wow you're BUSY.
I never do more than two things per day especially if one of those including seeing other people. I lose energy so fast.

Good luck with your grandfather's gift. You were hand making it yourself, right?
Yup I am!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oh and for today I helped finish my boyfriend's sister's gift. Then got farther in a video game, danced, and now I'm doodling while I wait for my bf. Because we're going to watch Annabelle soon.
Annabelle :nekosweat: I haven't seen a scary movie since I was a child. I'm too scared lol.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
i need to get my mom a gift for the secret santa we do every dec. i need to work on the gift for the secret santa i have on here. in conclusion spend time and money :lisalaugh:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Um. I just ate dinner.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I just woke up n need to get b'fast, other than tat no hard n fast plans for today, might go out grocery shopping l8r cos ran out of some stuff here. Nth much, just a few food items-in n out hopefully in half an hour or 1 hr tops, nearby too so i can go n leave n get bk home in under an hour total if theres no crowd n i dont dilly dally. Then the rest of the day i hv not firm plans yet. If the cinema was open i mighta gone n watched Wonder Woman 84 if there wasnt a crowd but not in my city is there a cinema open yet, other cities yes. Cinemas might reopen here again in 2 weeks or next mth, we'll see. Tats all.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm going to go shopping tomorrow morning for the christmas dinner and my baking supplies

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Housework, studying German and maybe going out for buying my black tea as the box is almost empty :nekosweat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread