COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

AOT 3rd season (pt.2) CONFIRMED for April! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM NOT READY!!!
I am freaking out. I am curious how everything will turn out in the second half.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t wait :llama_cheer::llama_cheer:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.
I guess it doesn't just interest me anymore. I have some friends who have read manga and spoiled me a bit and I have just heard things about plot that are bit overdone in my mind. It's probably still good, but yea lack of interest. Maybe i'll pick up it again one day.

Perhaps, however in the past you saw seasons as long as 52 eps, when nowadays even your regular 24-26 ep seasons get chopped in two.. it's bit curious to me. I guess that is one of reasons why they have switched to this practice though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread