Are there any idols you don't find attractive? (1 Viewer)

marublade

I drop kicked that child in self defense
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Are there idols you don't find attractive? (You don't need to mention names ofc if you don't want to)
If yes...

Do you stan them?

For me there are a few idols I don't find particularly attractive. (Although even them are really pretty from some angles or with a certain styling)
I don't bias any of them, but there are a few in idols I love. I don't think I could ever bias them, but I do love them still for other loveable qualities from them.

IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon comes the closest to being an idol I bias who I don't find attractive, bcs while I do find her absolutely stunning, I feel like IZ*ONE's management keeps giving her shitty styling that does suit her that leads her to often looking not that great imo... But with good styling she is a goddess unparalleled! (Tbh she reminds me kinda of Hyoyeon with this, who is also my SNSD bias, as Hyo in some SNSD comebacks is styled in a way that does no suit her in the slightest)

marublade

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yes. I'm a talent stan.
ngl I think that's really damn rare, a lot of ppl CLAIM they are purely a talent stan who isn't influenced by visuals at all, but when they think about it they find every single idol they stan immensely attractive.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Tons. My list of attractive idols is pretty short. That doesn't mean I find them bad looking, I'm just not attracted.

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I'd say I'm more attracted to Gaho cuz of his voice rather than his attractiveness? (idk if that makes sense lol)
Like I still love everything about Gaho but he isn't like your #1 Korean ideal male visual, but his voice, once your ear dipped into that heavenly voice it's hard to pull out of

Minju

Trainee
Reactions Received
ngl I think that's really damn rare, a lot of ppl CLAIM they are purely a talent stan who isn't influenced by visuals at all, but when they think about it they find every single idol they stan immensely attractive.
I really find myself weird ngl. Most of the kpop stans I know are stanning an idol for their visuals.

Chaeyeon is one of my ult for being the best dancer overall imo. I also stan Itzy's main dancers for their exceptional dance skills.

marublade

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I'm more attracted to Gaho cuz of his voice rather than his attractiveness? (idk if that makes sense lol)
Like I still love everything about Gaho but he isn't like your #1 Korean ideal male visual, but his voice, once your ear dipped into that heavenly voice it's hard to pull out of
Hmmm I can see that tbh.... My dad once said that there is very few things needed for somebody to be attractive lmao

1. An attractive voice
2. Attractive eyes

That's it! And I tbh agree!

But then again, you don't necessarily have to be pretty or handsome to be attractive.

Reactions: Yukibana and Reo

marublade

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I really find myself weird ngl. Most of the kpop stans I know are stanning an idol for their visuals.

Chaeyeon is one of my ult for being the best dancer overall imo. I also stan Itzy's main dancers for their exceptional dance skills.
Tbh I think most ppl are a mix of talent/personality and visual stan. I most certainly am.

I wouldn't stan an idol whose personality I didn't like
I wouldn't stan an idol whose talent didn't capture my interest

and the same way I wouldn't stan an idol who I didn't find attractive

Reactions: Yukibana and Minju

DaeNotFound

perpetually sleeping through important events
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
iGOT7
Ship
actually lim jaebeom :haylul: surprisingly (maru dont tell cris)

like...i know he is handsome. i think he is handsome. but he isn't attractive to me

same with jongin and johnny

marublade

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
actually lim jaebeom :haylul: surprisingly (maru dont tell cris)

like...i know he is handsome. i think he is handsome. but he isn't attractive to me

same with jongin and johnny
Ngl, I don't find johnny attractive either

BUT.... :chickill: I'm gonna pretend I don't see the other name you listed

DaeNotFound

Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
iGOT7
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Yes but I believe someone's personality can make them more attractive. So even if they aren't attractive to me initially I grow to like their visuals because they're such a good person. So no but yes lol

marublade

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yes but I believe someone's personality can make them more attractive. So even if they aren't attractive to me initially I grow to like their visuals because they're such a good person. So no but yes lol
A persons visuals can 100% grow on you
I think with getting to know an idol, there is the added factor of getting to know their expressions etc more, which can make them a lot more charming than you initially found from just pics and short clips.

Reactions: Yukibana and Mayday

DaeNotFound

Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
iGOT7
Ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lotusflower K-Chill Zone 9