COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Are there any upcoming groups that you're excited about? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
Personally, I'm obviously hyped for any new NCT units or members! I'm really looking forward to seeing what CUBE does next, they're probably gonna come out with a boy group with Seonho from PD101 S2 and I've heard that Yunseo from Treasure Box might be in that group too so I'm excited for them, I also hope that they give Han Chowon a solo debut while people are still talking about the PD48 rigging scandal!

I'm looking forward to all of the new groups from BigHit next year too, I know that they're all gonna be spread out between different sub labels but I'm still curious to see how they are gonna cope with debuting that many groups in such quick succession to one another because I've never seen any company do such a thing before.

I'll definitely be watching that JYP and PSY audition show too!

What about you guys?

@Boy Group @Girl Group​

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
not really, there are already so many groups I can't even remember all the new releases :nekosweat:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Debut/Comeback Wise

For comebacks, VICTON is coming back soon December 2 and their music lately has been pretty great.
I've liked VANNER's stuff so far as well and their are coming back with their 2nd Single Album 1st December.
GOT7s Breath was a great pre-comeback single and made me excited for the album on the 30th.
I really liked that "Story of the Swan" single from IZ*ONE, so I'm kind of looking forward to their comeback as well, altho idk when that is lol.
PURPLE KISS's pre-debut single sounds really interesting as well.

For not debuted groups yet the only one I can think of rn is Produce 101 Taedongs Group Gidongdae, they released a pre-debut single some months ago which was okay, but they seem really talented which got me intrigued for more,

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
I am waiting for the day that the Nation's Representative Girl Group makes their comeback!

No other comeback could make me as excited as seeing a OT5 Red Velvet comeback!!

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
It's supposed to be coming soon!
It is! From the CEO confirming it. To the girls teasing it themselves. We will be seeing RV back soon, and slaying it like they always do!

Reactions Received
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Mystic GG

Na Goeun from RBW

Kim Nayoung from where ever she is ..

And interested to see how many are going to be added to aespa and where it goes. the first song was not really in my wheel house.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
Mystic GG

Na Goeun from RBW

Kim Nayoung from where ever she is ..

And interested to see how many are going to be added to aespa and where it goes. the first song was not really in my wheel house.
It'll be interesting to see if they change their concept when they add the new girls...

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Sure ;)
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Red Velvet right now for sure.

I've missed them so much!
:nekolove: :maheart:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Sure ;)
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread