COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are you good @ presenting? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
No and the funny thing is... I graduated an Advertising and PR major. I'm was so shy. Public Speaking is not my thing

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:llama_cheer:< Me when presenting

:llama_shook:< Me again.

I can do it,but honestly I don’t like presenting because my voice can’t even raise. My face always feels on fire,too when people watch me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im always shy and my anxiety gets the best of me..so no lol

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not that shy about it.. anymore at least, but I tend to ramble a lot and get off rails.. taking way too much time xd
That is how I am too, I get super awkward and start rambling but I'm not shy anymore

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I always feel so awkward, but people say I look confident when I am talking i dont feel confident at alll
BUT i hate it so much :yolk::yolk: I am so nervous and I dislike being nervous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, for me, presenting and public speeches are a matter of ‘fake it till you make it.’ Fake being okay and confident as you present, and you’ll reach there someday, or at least you’ll get through this one presentation okay.

I’ll let you on one of my secrets for a good presentation...
My theory is that if you don’t have good or enough content, then it’s all in the packaging. Package your presentation well with a nice visual show, funny/intriguing intro, and some interesting although a bit off topic fill-ins and finish with “any questions for me? Good, the teacher/professor will be happy to answer.” And step aside
:pepesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I get extremely nervous :pepecry2: I'm also shy. And I really don't like being the center of attention. Basically presentations = my enemy. But if I'm fully prepared, then I just kinda get on with it, even if I sometimes stutter and say "uh"/"um" a lot. It's definitely not a fun time in any aspect either way.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I get very anxious at just the thought of public speaking, I'm awful at it. There was a time I was presenting for one of my finals and I got a sentence in before I went back to my seat crying my eyes out :pepesad:. I think the only times where I do somewhat better is when I'm presenting with somebody else.

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well, for me, presenting and public speeches are a matter of ‘fake it till you make it.’ Fake being okay and confident as you present, and you’ll reach there someday, or at least you’ll get through this one presentation okay.

I’ll let you on one of my secrets for a good presentation...
My theory is that if you don’t have good or enough content, then it’s all in the packaging. Package your presentation well with a nice visual show, funny/intriguing intro, and some interesting although a bit off topic fill-ins and finish with “any questions for me? Good, the teacher/professor will be happy to answer.” And step aside
:pepesmug:
A good secret indeed:pepelook::pepesmug:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah I guess, need to do it fairly regularly in my job lol.

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I get very anxious at just the thought of public speaking, I'm awful at it. There was a time I was presenting for one of my finals and I got a sentence in before I went back to my seat crying my eyes out :pepesad:. I think the only times where I do somewhat better is when I'm presenting with somebody else.
Oof, don't worry hopefully you will get used to presenting:sanapray:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I'm actually really good at presenting even tho i'm usually quite shy i make presentations that are actually interesting and don't bore people to death and i focus on stuff that they might want to know. I also don't read off of the presentation i just present it with my own words.

I also try and make it a bit comedic always. I'm also naturally funny looking so i could just randomly do something with my face and people might start laughing :BREAD:

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm actually really good at presenting even tho i'm usually quite shy i make presentations that are actually interesting and don't bore people to death and i focus on stuff that they might want to know. I also don't read off of the presentation i just present it with my own words.

I also try and make it a bit comedic always. I'm also naturally funny looking so i could just randomly do something with my face and people might start laughing :BREAD:
Me too, I tried to be funny. I'm kinda upset because I got an 80 when I was trying to make it funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread