COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

ARMY vs EXO-L is dead, ARMY vs Aghase is the new shit (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think the billboard nominations are going to shake some things up. You can already see some Aghases getting agressive.

The majority of EXO-Ls I know aren't planning on voting, but Aghases seem like they are planning to put all their force into it!

Will this shift ARMYs main enemy from EXO-Ls to Aghase? The EXO-L and ARMY fight has gotten stale, all excuses and arguments have been used so much that most people are bored of arguing about EXO and BTS.

What do you think? Will the billboard nominations change the the biggest kpop rivalry?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'd say Armys vs Blinks has the potential to get messier than Armys vs Exo Ls due to both groups blowing up internationally, having strong streaming numbers and dedicated stans.

Idk much about Ahgases so, you see so few around in these forums so I could be wrong.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There still are quite a large number of EXOLs planning to vote for the BBMAs, since there are still EXOL fanbases that plan on pushing through activities for it. So I don't quite thing the army vs exol thing will die. Instead, I think ahgases and armys might have increased tensions due to this since quite a number of them are still quite eager to vote.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There still are quite a large number of EXOLs planning to vote for the BBMAs, since there are still EXOL fanbases that plan on pushing through activities for it. So I don't quite thing the army vs exol thing will die. Instead, I think ahgases and armys might have increased tensions due to this since quite a number of them are still quite eager to vote.
Yeah, ther eare quite a few os uf who will vote, but I think there will be more Aghases voting... And I think Aghases will turn more agressive aswell, making ARMY give more of their attention to them.

The EXO-L fight is an old fight already for them aswell, they won't like us I think, but the fight won't be as big.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah, ther eare quite a few os uf who will vote, but I think there will be more Aghases voting... And I think Aghases will turn more agressive aswell, making ARMY give more of their attention to them.

The EXO-L fight is an old fight already for them aswell, they won't like us I think, but the fight won't be as big.
It might lessen, depending on how close the gap is during the actual voting. Not to mention that nothing short of a miracle like an EXO x BTS collab would impact the tension between both fandoms quite significantly. Regardless, I'm so not ready to see another fandom fight armys this time around. It's not a pretty sight to see more fanwars occurring.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Not to mention that nothing short of a miracle like an EXO x BTS collab would impact the tension between both fandoms quite significantly.
Watch it be like H.O.T and Sechs Kies. Members from EXO and BTS will be living together in 10 years!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Watch it be like H.O.T and Sechs Kies. Members from EXO and BTS will be living together in 10 years!
Kyungsoo’s already said when he retires he wants to live on a farm. Seokjin’s friends with him, and I could totally see him tagging along.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
I'm surprised EXO vs. BTS is still a thing (though I think it's not bad anymore). The two aren't even in direct competition, as BTS is popular in the West and EXO dominates China. Their comebacks are completely different times and don't interfere with each other.

Anyway, BTS vs. Blackpink is running stronger, especially as Blackpink's international popularity -- and YouTube numbers -- grow.

For GOT7, I don't think ARMYs consider them a real "threat." Again, they're not in direct competition and I see very few Aghases who would bother to start fanwar.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'd say Armys vs Blinks has the potential to get messier than Armys vs Exo Ls due to both groups blowing up internationally, having strong streaming numbers and dedicated stans.

Idk much about Ahgases so, you see so few around in these forums so I could be wrong.
My thoughts exactly tbh, it seems the main war currently happening is this one.

I've seen a few things linked elsewhere regarding drama between ARMY and Ahgases though, so who knows?

Unfortunately, immaturity and insecurity tends to spawn hateful and petty cat fights in any area of life, this one included!

Reactions Received
KS Coins

if anything this is gonna focus armys attention to exols and ahgases.. so for now i dont think that blinks and armys are gonna go at it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I honestly see more blinks x armys war atm, but also exo x bts it's like one side of fandom is fighting exols while other blinks, I didn't see anyone fighting with ahgahes bc I seen more positive posts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread