Ask Lovely_Cornchips Anything (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I am not doing this on anon because I don't think people will respond to it. I also realize the forum is kind of dead right now but I'm going to do this anyway!!!
Anyways, ask me any sort of question about anything and everything and I'll try to answer as best I can or not. Depends on the nature of the question of course.

Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
what do you think of sm lately and their music releases among the groups?

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
who is the best wiz*one and why is it @gayzone

how does living in chanyeol's ass feel like? :wimwim:
I don't really know anything about IZ*ONE so I can't answer who my favorite IZ*ONE is because I don't know who are fans of them tbh. But I like @RandAlThor a lot he's dope and you too lol.

And it's really nice and warm in here. It doesn't lose humidity in winter which is just fantastic so my hair isn't a mess. It's nice and spacious too and I have cooling materials too and air fresheners. Also the only downside is no windows.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
what do you think of sm lately and their music releases among the groups?
I think they are killing it on the B-Side game which is why I'm upset aespa only had a single release I want to hear more of what they have to offer. But I mainly liked most of NCT's releases this year and SuperM had some great B-sides too.

Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Reactions Received
I don't really know anything about IZ*ONE so I can't answer who my favorite IZ*ONE is because I don't know who are fans of them tbh. But I like @RandAlThor a lot he's dope and you too lol.

And it's really nice and warm in here. It doesn't lose humidity in winter which is just fantastic so my hair isn't a mess. It's nice and spacious too and I have cooling materials too and air fresheners. Also the only downside is no windows.
Woot!!! thanks!!!!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I am not doing this on anon because I don't think people will respond to it. I also realize the forum is kind of dead right now but I'm going to do this anyway!!!
Anyways, ask me any sort of question about anything and everything and I'll try to answer as best I can or not. Depends on the nature of the question of course.
Forum is far from dead. About 20 threads within the past 40 minutes!
:lisalaugh:

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I think they are killing it on the B-Side game which is why I'm upset aespa only had a single release I want to hear more of what they have to offer. But I mainly liked most of NCT's releases this year and SuperM had some great B-sides too.
what did you think of exo sc? :pepelook:

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Oh, I have a question!

What card sets are you collecting?
:dubuthink: :lisalaugh:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I have a question!

What card sets are you collecting?
:dubuthink: :lisalaugh:
I am collecting for SHINee, Sunmi, EXO, Red Velvet, Hyuna, and ATEEZ. It'll change when I start to collect more but I really want them so far I'm only making headway with EXO. Also, I am collecting my biases from other groups like Jihyo from TWICE or Jinsoul from LOONA but those are last priority right now.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
I am collecting for SHINee, Sunmi, EXO, Red Velvet, Hyuna, and ATEEZ. It'll change when I start to collect more but I really want them so far I'm only making headway with EXO. Also, I am collecting my biases from other groups like Jihyo from TWICE or Jinsoul from LOONA but those are last priority right now.
Those are good sets!

It's good to focus on a few at first for sure, then you can build up a set instead of spreading your trades between so many collections.

I'll keep an eye out for EXO cards for you.
:pepelook:

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peachy_Tae Chill Zone 4
Yukibana Chill Zone 29
nyaovii Chill Zone 32
Lovely_Cornchips Chill Zone 15
peaches Chill Zone 17