Ask Me A Question About My... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Any manga?
Yup, in the second picture you can see my Vol.1 & Vol.2 for Tokyo Ghoul and then the second re. Tokyo Ghoul manga. I accidentally bought it thinking it was the second one for the original.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
What's your fave book on the shelf?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
What's your fave series?

And which stand alone book is your fave?
Ok, so my favorite series is the one in the second photo on the far right. It consists of 5 books and it's about an alternate universe where the great library of Alexandria was never destroyed it's called the Great Library series.

Then for standalone, it's a book that you can barely see on the bottom-most shelf to the left. It's like kind of green and blue and it's called This Is Not A Test. It's about a girl who wants to die instead of surviving during a zombie apocalypse and she winds up trapped in her school with a group of her classmates who WANT to survive.

It's the most interesting apocalypse book I've ever read.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
What's that "Truly Devious" book about?

And do you have any mystery books?

Mei_Ying

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yup, in the second picture you can see my Vol.1 & Vol.2 for Tokyo Ghoul and then the second re. Tokyo Ghoul manga. I accidentally bought it thinking it was the second one for the original.
I own a few mangas but my brother has the biggest collection in his bookshelf along some comics :wimwim:

• Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
What's that "Truly Devious" book about?

And do you have any mystery books?
So funnily enough the Truly Devious book actually is a mystery but I've yet to read it. But it's about a young girl who goes to this school that is famous for a mystery that went completely unsolved. Something happens on the school grounds that dig that old mystery back up and I think our main character tries to solve what happened all those years ago.

So I have a mystery/thriller shelf. It's the second shelf from the bottom on the right. and also those two books right before Truly Devious are just mysteries too. So I have at least 3 mystery books and then a mixture of them on the one shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread