COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ask the Jimin Hoe. (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What is your favourite comeback when someone says smth stupid or rude to you?
Half the time I'll ignore the fuck out of them to the point I'll pretend they're not there or the other half of the time I'll just straight up tell them they're rude or stupid. I'm pretty blunt lol.

I'm really good at the cold treatment.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you are able to do so, please give each member of BTS a reasonable critique about smth they can improve upon.
  • RM — I GOT NOTHIN.
  • Suga — I ALSO NOTHIN.
  • Jungkook — Uh.... color his hair more? LISTEN, IDK. Maybe train his voice more so that he won't damage his vocal chords.
  • Jimin — I do wish he'd get proper training for his voice so that he can finally flourish the way I know he could. I also wish he would not be so hard on himself to the point of tears, etc.
  • Jin — Please stop bragging all the time lol. It's kind of obnoxious about the nth time, though it was funny at first. More voice training pls.
  • V — Same with the rest of the vocal line. Some more training would be amazing. I'm worried about their vocal chords, okay?
  • J-Hope — Hm... sometimes I just wish his songs didn't always feel/sound so happy-go-lucky. I feel like he'd be so good with other styles as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread