COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Ask The Staff Members (1 Viewer)

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
lol how silly of me to not click on any other channel i suppose
but it is the first one that pops up when clicking the invite for the channel, kind of weird? maybe good idea to change that, if possible
:mgblush:
thanks for the info
Yeah, I'll be changing that, thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: SHlNEE

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Idk what's wrong but this is happening in every thread for me, every post and thread title when I visit them looks cut apart like this
:jisoosmh:
Screenshot (13).png

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
Idk what's wrong but this is happening in every thread for me, every post and thread title when I visit them looks cut apart like this
:jisoosmh:
Screenshot (13).png
There is absolutely no reason for code to render that way. Have you tried a different browser?

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
There is absolutely no reason for code to render that way. Have you tried a different browser?
it's the first time it happened and only on KS as well, it seems okay again for now but I'll try Firefox next time it happens and see if it happens over there as well, using Opera currently

trulychoi

Rookie
Reactions Received
Is it okay if I make an official unpopular opinions thread? Like a thread that's just a about unpopular opinions in general and not just kpop?

DarlingBlue

we loved drizzly days, they were beautiful
Reactions Received
Ship
Rick rolled
Well played :umjicry:

• Haha
Reactions: Vikki

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Who would I approach if I have more unique ideas in the future for you guys (like the cards)? But don't really want it out in the open in case someone has the funny idea to steal it? It's different when I'm not staff anymore lol

Vikki

Shinee's back
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Who would I approach if I have more unique ideas in the future for you guys (like the cards)? But don't really want it out in the open in case someone has the funny idea to steal it? It's different when I'm not staff anymore lol
Probably one of the admins in that case, though I think most staff members would be able to pass it on.

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Probably one of the admins in that case, though I think most staff members would be able to pass it on.
I feel shy now :wimwim:
Like I'm a stranger or smth idk

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Uhm, with the new card game daily requirement-can we have a new threads tab so tat i can see wat new threads hv been created everyday? Id like to know so tat i dont duplicate/rpt threads/but can still get inspiration/copy but modify slightly so tat i can create 3 threads in 24 hr period. Itd be helpful (for me) to see wat threads are being made (without checking the master forum page-which doesnt show which are new threads anyway, just latest replies i think) to think of 3 new threads in 24 hrs. Thnx. (I understand if this cant be done/done immediately/quockly) just thot id ask now.

Reactions: Junkyu

Junkyu

Teume
Reactions Received
Uhm, with the new card game daily requirement-can we have a new threads tab so tat i can see wat new threads hv been created everyday? Id like to know so tat i dont duplicate/rpt threads/but can still get inspiration/copy but modify slightly so tat i can create 3 threads in 24 hr period. Itd be helpful (for me) to see wat threads are being made (without checking the master forum page-which doesnt show which are new threads anyway, just latest replies i think) to think of 3 new threads in 24 hrs. Thnx. (I understand if this cant be done/done immediately/quockly) just thot id ask now.
Don't think that feature is available but you can head over to this page New posts | Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community. & use the filter unread threads. Not sure if that is what you want.

• Love
Reactions: VergereSone
Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Don't think that feature is available but you can head over to this page New posts | Kpopsource - International KPOP Forum Community. & use the filter unread threads. Not sure if that is what you want.
Tat might work for wat i hv in mind, n combined with wat i understood of vikki's answer to me in the ask abt cards thread-imma create a masterlust of thread ideas n in xyz no. of days (if i ever get ard to it n create/make 20 posts a day when i create the threads) i'll get all the cards available so tat im sure of getting all my faves[unless y'all keep creating cards faster than i can fulfill daily quests/earn cards thru events]. Thnx cosmic n staff 4 always thinking of ways to improve KS, events/admins/mods/gfx/others im forgetting.its great.

• Love
Reactions: Vikki and Junkyu

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
why does my shinee song not auto play on my profile and others their videos do auto play? :junweary:
When adding a link, you can add a snippet to the end of the link to make it autoplay. It's an actual YouTube feature.

Reactions: SHlNEE

Users who are viewing this thread