COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Ask The Staff Members (4 Viewers)

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
For donations, who all sees my personal information when using paypal?
As for the forum staff, we only see the forum username connected. The PayPal receiver (in this case super administrator) would see any other details that are visible through any other PayPal transaction.

when i click on a users profile i get this rick roll screen

im not sure if this is a glitch or...but why?
Which profile are you referring to?

Reactions: milk and Vikki

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Hi, do you know why videos are muted when I click play? For example: if a user posts a thread with a video, there is no sound. The sound works fine if I open it on Youtube but not on the forum. It just started happening today, but maybe its my browser.

Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Hi, do you know why videos are muted when I click play? For example: if a user posts a thread with a video, there is no sound. The sound works fine if I open it on Youtube but not on the forum. It just started happening today, but maybe its my browser.
Mmm did you try on another browser? It might be a bug...

@Administrator

Reactions: milk

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
I just tried it on microsoft edge and it works, so I guess it is with the browser. I opened a new browser on chrome and it still doesn't work, so maybe I'll restart my PC.
hopefully it will be alright after a restart :sanapray:

Reactions: Junkyu and milk

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
omg... I just figured out what the problem was... I accidentally clicked "mute site" when I right clicked one of my tabs :jisoosmh: sorry
that's alright, I'm glad it works now :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Ship
omg... I just figured out what the problem was... I accidentally clicked "mute site" when I right clicked one of my tabs :jisoosmh: sorry
Yeah that was my first thought reading this cuz it's happened before so dw :wimwim:

• Haha

uwuWinter

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Probably that user renamed, have to find the right link.
I think they deactivated, from the shipping thread i clicked the link and i got bupkus.

Also while im here, since the cards tab was invluded in the home page (or watever page it is tat has multiple tabs including latest posts n replies, can the prefixes - trading, traded and discussion which hv been added since be included in the cards tab on the home page,? Thnx. Its jus when i click on it, just shows searching n found-which are hardly updated now.😪😟🥺🙁☹😕

Junkyu

Reactions Received
Fandom
Teume
I think they deactivated, from the shipping thread i clicked the link and i got bupkus.

Also while im here, since the cards tab was invluded in the home page (or watever page it is tat has multiple tabs including latest posts n replies, can the prefixes - trading, traded and discussion which hv been added since be included in the cards tab on the home page,? Thnx. Its jus when i click on it, just shows searching n found-which are hardly updated now.😪😟🥺🙁☹😕
Added.

• Love
Reactions: uwuWinter

uwuWinter

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Thnx, so quick too. Hope ur hving a great Monday-tho who thinks Monday is great.

Reactions: Junkyu

Xeulgi

♡。゚ Loveѕιcĸ Gιrlѕ .゚ ♡ °・
Reactions Received
@Administrator I want to create an alt account but I'm unsure if my friends' account (I sent a link to her to join the forum in the past) has maybe been counted as my alt account? (I didn't really understand the IP address-thingy so I wanted to ask just in case so that I don't get a ban by accident)

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
@Administrator I want to create an alt account but I'm unsure if my friends' account (I sent a link to her to join the forum in the past) has maybe been counted as my alt account? (I didn't really understand the IP address-thingy so I wanted to ask just in case so that I don't get a ban by accident)
Feel free to make the account and we can discuss it individually. Depends on your friends last access.

Reactions: Xeulgi

Users who are viewing this thread