Official Ask The Staff Members (4 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship
Reactions: Gogije

darthraine

Idol
Reaction score
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
how does the little bar that shows reactions work? Like, there's always the thing where whichever emoticon is most used it's displayed first. But if there's only one of each, how does it get ordered? Is it whoever owns the thread goes first, is it random, or is it just something else? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

Support Yedam
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
how does the little bar that shows reactions work? Like, there's always the thing where whichever emoticon is most used it's displayed first. But if there's only one of each, how does it get ordered? Is it whoever owns the thread goes first, is it random, or is it just something else? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious lol.
I never even considered this question :jisoosmh:
@notthatmarko or @Bae Joo-hyun would know better

• Haha
Reactions: darthraine

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship
They are ordered by the way they are inserted into the database, so if they have same amount of votes, the ones in the database before will be displayed first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)