COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Ask The Staff Members (2 Viewers)

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
For the Jonghyun badge can the past member part be taken out of the description? I understand why you put it there but I still think it would be better if it was taken out.
Not sure what you mean?
Screenshot_20201013_185055_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: Vikki

LiviaRaine

mark tuan pls marry me
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
Reactions: Cosmic

Cosmic

Ujung
Reactions Received
  • Love
Reactions: LiviaRaine

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
can members gift/donate their points to someone else?
or is it just staff that can gift/donate the points?

i am asking because i thought it would be nice (or maybe it already exists and i am not reading enough :lisalaugh: )
for people to donate / gift each other points when one helps another
by maybe like making graphics for them to use on the forum
or anything else you know :mgblush: possibilities are endless
and that way it actually gets a little more easy for non spammy people to earn more than a few points too :taesquish:

Reactions: Vikki

Vikki

All the way to infinity, yeah
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
can members gift/donate their points to someone else?
or is it just staff that can gift/donate the points?

i am asking because i thought it would be nice (or maybe it already exists and i am not reading enough :lisalaugh: )
for people to donate / gift each other points when one helps another
by maybe like making graphics for them to use on the forum
or anything else you know :mgblush: possibilities are endless
and that way it actually gets a little more easy for non spammy people to earn more than a few points too :taesquish:
Currently no but I'll bring up that idea with the rest of the staff team :sanapray:

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
thanks!:sanapray:
this need to happen though

'really, if this happens, it be so cool for so many members as i see many make edits/graphics/fanart etc
Some of the members used the option to charge their work with trophy points, but it was never a feature on its own. We will consider it.

Reactions: SHlNEE

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
Some of the members used the option to charge their work with trophy points, but it was never a feature on its own. We will consider it.
i am a little confused... you mean, people used the option as in, i can charge trophy points for my work right now? how?
and consider the idea of members being able to donate/gift their points freely whenever so they can reward people for helping them out with graphics or anything else
or do you mean something else?
:sakUwu:
but anyways thanks!

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
i am a little confused... you mean, people used the option as in, i can charge trophy points for my work right now? how?
and consider the idea of members being able to donate/gift their points freely whenever so they can reward people for helping them out with graphics or anything else
or do you mean something else?
:sakUwu:
but anyways thanks!
There were shops where people would offer their services in exchange for Trophy Points. If you rummage around the Studio and GFX section you will probably find them. A request would be sent to admin and they would adjust points accordingly.

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
There were shops where people would offer their services in exchange for Trophy Points. If you rummage around the Studio and GFX section you will probably find them. A request would be sent to admin and they would adjust points accordingly.
ah i see, that is kind of what i was aiming for haha, that type of idea :nakypog: but slight difference that i said maybe the members can do it themselves
but if it has to go through staff that will do the trick as well

but does that mean, if i get points for something, the member who requested the thing, their points get reduced and mine increased?
also, can i manage the point system myself if i make a shop? meaning i can choose the amount of points i get rewarded myself for stuff?
i am actually in the making of one right now, a shop type thread :lisalaugh: and i was gonna offer stuff for free as i want to make more graphics again but if i can get points in return, i need to know how what where and when, i want and need points you know:mgblush:

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
ah i see, that is kind of what i was aiming for haha, that type of idea :nakypog: but slight difference that i said maybe the members can do it themselves
but if it has to go through staff that will do the trick as well

but does that mean, if i get points for something, the member who requested the thing, their points get reduced and mine increased?
also, can i manage the point system myself if i make a shop? meaning i can choose the amount of points i get rewarded myself for stuff?
i am actually in the making of one right now, a shop type thread :lisalaugh: and i was gonna offer stuff for free as i want to make more graphics again but if i can get points in return, i need to know how what where and when, i want and need points you know:mgblush:
let us discuss all of this and we will get back to you

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
let us discuss all of this and we will get back to you

p.s. there is absolutely no rush but i do want to ask, because i am literally drafting up a shop thread right now, is this going to take a day or maybe like something that might be fully decided after a week or longer? just asking, because if this is only going to take a day or whatever, i will wait with posting it.... if you guys need a while to figure stuff out, which is fine, then i will just go ahead and do stuff for free for now (or i will try and find them threads you were talking about and implent them ideas into my thread for now :sanapray:)

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received

p.s. there is absolutely no rush but i do want to ask, because i am literally drafting up a shop thread right now, is this going to take a day or maybe like something that might be fully decided after a week or longer? just asking, because if this is only going to take a day or whatever, i will wait with posting it.... if you guys need a while to figure stuff out, which is fine, then i will just go ahead and do stuff for free for now (or i will try and find them threads you were talking about and implent them ideas into my thread for now :sanapray:)
It really depends on the staff availability. Everyone has to vote and since people live in different timezones I can't really pinpoint, but in the next 24 hours you should have your answer.

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
where do i request for a thread to get sticky?
here i asssume? :mgblush:

i saw the korea board had a sticky kpop listening threads
so i made one for kdrama board and western music board too, as i like to share my music on a forum i'm active on , i am very much used to do that

can they be sticky too like in korea board?
would appreciate that :sanapray:

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
where do i request for a thread to get sticky?
here i asssume? :mgblush:

i saw the korea board had a sticky kpop listening threads
so i made one for kdrama board and western music board too, as i like to share my music on a forum i'm active on , i am very much used to do that

can they be sticky too like in korea board?
would appreciate that :sanapray:

Done and done.

Vikki

All the way to infinity, yeah
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
why can i not post in sport board?:nayeonisdone:
it keeps saying
''this content must have at least 2 tag(s)''

i tried to press shit all over but nothing works to make it work:taeminface: