Appreciation Atm Psycho is the top idol group song of 2020 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
not sure if this is final but it seems a bit odd with 2 gaon weeks left.

Anyway They did well.

If BTS commanded the album chart, Zico's'Any Song' took first place on the digital chart that compiled the ranking of the music sources. Among the top 10 songs, six were released last year, not this year.

Second place 'Meteor', 3rd of changmo is' Aloha ', fourth in the cockpit, I smell your shampoo felt in flowers swaying' of Beom-Jun Jang, fifth place was "blooming" of IU. No. 6 is "Eight" of IU and BTS Sugar and 7 above, late at night in your house before the alley, the glow 8th is the Red Velvet 'Psycho', 9 above 'Start' in subparagraph (a), 10 above akmyu 'How do I love until the breakup, how do I love you?'

It is noteworthy in this popular music world that drama and webtoon OST occupied a high proportion with 18 of the top 100 sound sources.

[email protected]

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
'Psycho' deserves this!
:nekolove:

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
well deserved <3 really bummed how they weren't able to properly promote psycho though, it could have probably done even better on the charts :( also sad how they had no attendance at any end year shows despite psycho having success in 2020 :reallysadcat: (but yeah i get it, the whole irene thingy)

anyways I can't wait to see them all back together for the next comeback soon :)

Reactions Received
well deserved <3 really bummed how they weren't able to properly promote psycho though, it could have probably done even better on the charts :( also sad how they had no attendance at any end year shows despite psycho having success in 2020 :reallysadcat: (but yeah i get it, the whole irene thingy)

anyways I can't wait to see them all back together for the next comeback soon :)
Rumor is we are getting an ot5 psycho soon.

Reactions: milk and karina

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
as deserved

HideIt567

Flop
Reactions Received
Well deserved!!! It's a bop. Also it took them a while to get a hit but they smashed at last.

Reactions: RandAlThor
Reactions Received
Well deserved!!! It's a bop. Also it took them a while to get a hit but they smashed at last.
Well RR
Rookie
RF
BB
Were surely hits 3 are over 2.5m dl

Reactions Received
I was talking about Zimzalabim, rbb and umpah umpah. All these 3 didn't do too well.
True that, although zim and UU weirdly seem much more well known than the digital numbers suggest. But yes aside from the albums those 3 are on the bottom half of the discography digitally.

Last edited:
Reactions: HideIt567

HideIt567

Flop
Reactions Received
True that, although zim and UU weirdly seem much more well known than the digital numbers suggest. But yes aside from the albums those 3 are on the bottom half of the discography.
Zimzalabim is quite popular among kpop fans. Yt views aren’t too bad either.

Reactions: RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread