COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Attack on Titan This Sunday (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Excited :sanapray: I've been a little spoiled on ep 73 but most of the spoilers where just an ss of Armin looking hot so hopefully I can still enjoy the rest of the episode relatively from scratch

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
im sad were getting 2 episodes cuz that means closer to the end and closer to waiting for the next season q.q
That's why i've just started reading the manga
I won't have time to catch up before the next 2 eps tho so they'll still be new for me :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
i cant get into the manga cuz of how freaking ugly it is lmao
It starts off quite rough ngl, it's gradually getting better a few volumes in but still the anime really did wonders for the art style

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It starts off quite rough ngl, it's gradually getting better a few volumes in but still the anime really did wonders for the art style
i know it gets better with the course of the manga but overall it still is just so bad compared to a ton of different manga

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I still haven't caught up to this season. AOT was my first anime and it holds a really special place in my heart so thats why I want to wait until all the seasons finish so I won't have to wait a long time again till the next season comes.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Jean doesnt look like Jean in the current Anime too lmao
I mean I still recognised him right away tho and timeskip Jean just got smth about him :rosesmug:

Manga Jean didn't look like Jean to the point I didn't realise it was Jean until it got to some of his like key scenes :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Excited :sanapray: I've been a little spoiled on ep 73 but most of the spoilers where just an ss of Armin looking hot so hopefully I can still enjoy the rest of the episode relatively from scratch
Ahh yes my boy’s glow up is real

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I still haven't caught up to this season. AOT was my first anime and it holds a really special place in my heart so thats why I want to wait until all the seasons finish so I won't have to wait a long time again till the next season comes.
It was my first anime too! The wait was forever for the second season.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i cant get into the manga cuz of how freaking ugly it is lmao
Me with Tokyo Ghoul manga lmao, I know the anime leaves out a lot of stuff and apparently S2 is just terrible so I wanted the OG story, but esp the action scenes are drawn so messily and make no sense I had to drop it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
stray kids
Pronouns
he/him
I finished aot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread