COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Avatar the Last Airbender (1 Viewer)

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I cannot believe no one has created a thread on this! Avatar is golden!
I'm in the middle of re-watching it rn and I'm going to cry when it ends bc
the FEELS ARE TOO REAL!! At least I have Legend of Korra to look forward to.
I've actually never watched it before but it's still Avatar so it's gotta be just as good.
Supposedly they're creating a live-action show or movie I think? Hopefully, it's not
going to suck ass as the previous one did and I haven't even seen it.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've only seen the first couple episodes in the past year lmao, last time i saw the entire thing was when it aired i think? I was really young then.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I cannot believe no one has created a thread on this! Avatar is golden!
I'm in the middle of re-watching it rn and I'm going to cry when it ends bc
the FEELS ARE TOO REAL!! At least I have Legend of Korra to look forward to.
I've actually never watched it before but it's still Avatar so it's gotta be just as good.
Supposedly they're creating a live-action show or movie I think? Hopefully, it's not
going to suck ass as the previous one did and I haven't even seen it.
ok instant followed you because i love people who are fan of avatar because avatar is one of the most best things that ever was on tv:sj_weary:

you have not watched korra yet? wtf:joshmeh: its been out for ages man, go watch it already, its good but aang series is better :rosesmug:

i also heard about the real life movie thing, i also hope it better be gooooood compared to the other one
the real life avatar movie was a complete disaster:taeminface: like i don't know why or how people thought it was worth their money and time to even make it like that
why did they have to make it so bad........ so many things were just so wrong:shamesica:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
ok instant followed you because i love people who are fan of avatar because avatar is one of the most best things that ever was on tv:sj_weary:

you have not watched korra yet? wtf:joshmeh: its been out for ages man, go watch it already, its good but aang series is better :rosesmug:

i also heard about the real life movie thing, i also hope it better be gooooood compared to the other one
the real life avatar movie was a complete disaster:taeminface: like i don't know why or how people thought it was worth their money and time to even make it like that
why did they have to make it so bad........ so many things were just so wrong:shamesica:
Ayyyyyyeee~ Another Avatar fan! You have taste, my friend.
Honestly, I just wasn't feeling Korra back then bc it just wasn't the same without the gang.
I'm going to start watching it soon tho with my bf since we watched Avatar together (also his first time seeing Avatar and we're the exact same age. Ugh, such a noob).
I don't know if you're into video games but someone created an Avatar game and it looks really good.
The voice actors of Toph and Sokka even played it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Ayyyyyyeee~ Another Avatar fan! You have taste, my friend.
Honestly, I just wasn't feeling Korra back then bc it just wasn't the same without the gang.
I'm going to start watching it soon tho with my bf since we watched Avatar together (also his first time seeing Avatar and we're the exact same age. Ugh, such a noob).
I don't know if you're into video games but someone created an Avatar game and it looks really good.
The voice actors of Toph and Sokka even played it.
i played a korra game once on steam which was cool
there are several aang games for wii, ds , even xbox i think
which one do you mean
i even played the ds movie game lol :umjicry:

and taste we have indeed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread