Awards Team Application
You must be able to:
1) Dedicate quite some time per day to assign badges to members who requested for badges.
2) Make time to change badges according to the community's wishes or suggestions.
3) Recognize a variety of idols and groups.
3) Stay active and work with the rest of the team. This is a must!
Please keep in mind that the Awards Team is not just creating and handing out badges; there are a lot more things that need to get done.
Every Awards Application must be accompanied by the following:
- Specify why you want to be an Awards Member and how much time you could dedicate each day. Please include your timezone.
- Create five new badges, and it can be of any idol or group. Make it special! You can design it however you want, but you must follow the rules on making a badge. How do I make a badge? | KPopSource | The Best K-POP Discussion Community.
- Without any instructions, you will also need to submit a gif badge that follows the same rules as normal badges.
If you are interested, please pm @raja ,@Yolks, and @Mangoey in a group dm with your application.
Good luck everyone!
As of February 5th, Awards Recruitment is now officially closed. The two new awards members will be @NASA and @perhapz
Thanks everyone for the great applications and hard work!!
Thank you @Mayah for the lovely banner!