Awkward Turtle Moment (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Boo.
Reactions Received
Ship
Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem. I can be shy/awkward believe it or not, despite how much I can joke around. And I've been feeling a little down I guess since it feels like maybe I don't talk to enough people to really get to know them. It always feels like no one is really interested in befriending me? :jisoosmh:

But I'm kinda of hoping it's just me being silly/wrong... and I want to extend my hand out to anyone who maybe wanted to befriend me and was too shy to. Please feel free to reply here and I'll love you forever.

PS:I have to go back to work, so I'll be back to this thread later!

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I am always open to know more people around here. Just so you know, I am really awkward and am terrible at socializing :nekoshy:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Ship
I’d always love to get to know you better, you’ve always came off as a really nice person :pikahappy:
I’m just personally not the kind of person to usually start the conversation or getting to know someone else if that makes sense? So I’m slightly awkward and not always good at conversations but if you ever want to talk more I’m always open to that. :sakUwu:

• Love
Reactions: Wicked and Yili

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
:bigcatlove: helloooooooo

• Love
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Boo.
Reactions Received
Ship
I am always open to know more people around here. Just so you know, I am really awkward and am terrible at socializing :nekoshy:
SO WE FEEL THE SAME PAIN LOL ♥ Let's be awkward together, then!

I’d always love to get to know you better, you’ve always came off as a really nice person :pikahappy:
I’m just personally not the kind of person to usually start the conversation or getting to know someone else if that makes sense? So I’m slightly awkward and not always good at conversations but if you ever want to talk more I’m always open to that. :sakUwu:
You too! Tbh I've always found you sweet and quite smart. I had always wanted to get to know you more but I'm seriously as shy as I say I am lol, so it makes me happy to know you'd be interested in talking with me! But same, though... I'm not very good at starting conversations. I usually wait for people to come to me LOL rip.

Lies only, people do want to get to know you :chickill:
:jisoosmh: :pepecry1:but sometimes it doesn't really seem that way, sometimes it feels like everyone just sees me as a scary old fart.

:bigcatlove: helloooooooo
HELLOOOOOOOOO :sanapray:

y'all I'm late, I'M SO SORRY. I kind of have a chaotic schedule often times... please forgive.

Users who are viewing this thread