COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Bad Review of SVT's Discography: Album Edition (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Teen, Age - Without you is so good! Clap is good but I don't know if I'd listen to it consistently. Bring It is so good. I either love or hate their rap :jisoosmh: K I'm in love with Flower.

Love Letter Repackage - Simple :maheart::maheart: They went off in Chuck! Didn't really care for the other ones that much. Say Yes was close but didn't kill it for me.

Screenshot_20190609-120335_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20190609-120344_Spotify.jpg

Added a total of 11 new songs from SVT. Not a bad haul for me and BGs.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
without you is an underrated gem :sanapray:

@Walnutt
i'll just do this here since im too shy to make a whole thread :yolk: but!!! fiestar... oof:maheart:
i can't even pick favorites,, it's easier to list the ones i didn't really love ;-; (which is only the 2012 stuff, so the vista and we don't stop albums, but the vocals still impressed me enough to keep listening fdsj)
i added all their other songs to my playlist though :nekolove:

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
without you is an underrated gem :sanapray:

@Walnutt
i'll just do this here since im too shy to make a whole thread :yolk: but!!! fiestar... oof:maheart:
i can't even pick favorites,, it's easier to list the ones i didn't really love ;-; (which is only the 2012 stuff, so the vista and we don't stop albums, but the vocals still impressed me enough to keep listening fdsj)
i added all their other songs to my playlist though :nekolove:
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

I hope you're not just saying that. I love them so much. I bought their whole discography lol.

Yezi, their rapper, even has two of her own singles which are both really good.

I'm glad you liked them!
:maheart::maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

I hope you're not just saying that. I love them so much. I bought their whole discography lol.

Yezi, their rapper, even has two of her own singles which are both really good.

I'm glad you liked them!
:maheart::maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
im serious,, i even added the curious intro jdsjfj it's such a shame their discography is so short though :sadcat:
thank you for bringing them to my attention!! i'll give yezi's singles a listen too~ :nekolove:

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
im serious,, i even added the curious intro jdsjfj it's such a shame their discography is so short though :sadcat:
thank you for bringing them to my attention!! i'll give yezi's singles a listen too~ :nekolove:
@deadstar we got another one :sanapray:

Just please, please, spare yourself the pain and don't look into their varieties and interviews. You'll fall in love and become depressed because there's so little content for such an amazing group.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
@deadstar we got another one :sanapray:

Just please, please, spare yourself the pain and don't look into their varieties and interviews. You'll fall in love and become depressed because there's so little content for such an amazing group.
naww.... you know what,, screw it i'll have plenty of time and reasons to cry after my finals anyway, so i might as well watch them as cherry on the cake :yolk:

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
naww.... you know what,, screw it i'll have plenty of time and reasons to cry after my finals anyway, so i might as well watch them as cherry on the cake :yolk:
Well...if you insist...

I recommend starting your journey with these fun clips. Cheska is on your left; the one who speaks fluent English. Jei, my bias and 2nd ult bias, is in the middle; and Cao Lu, our Chinese princess, is on the right

:sanapray: :sanapray:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Well...if you insist...

I recommend starting your journey with these fun clips. Cheska is on your left; the one who speaks fluent English. Jei, my bias and 2nd ult bias, is in the middle; and Cao Lu, our Chinese princess, is on the right

:sanapray: :sanapray:
bookmarked~ i'll make sure to watch these after my finals, ty :pikahappy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread