Appreciation beauty and art (1 Viewer)

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
this song/mv, the lyrics, the little intro and her "I hope I won't give up" and just all this emotion and meaning....... the fact that she made all this on her own...... this woman is incredible and I have mad respect for her...... is there anything she can't do? but yeah, the lyrics are carved into my heart, I feel them so deeply even now....... I don't think many people know this but it's so beautiful and meaningful..

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I watched this MV just after her bullying scandal and what she was going through at the time.
No matter what anyone says, she's still a human being who has made mistakes, has feelings and is also an amazing artist.
idk about any kind of bullying, but she's like the most talented person and this is just such a beautiful piece of art..

Hally

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
I watched this MV just after her bullying scandal and what she was going through at the time.
No matter what anyone says, she's still a human being who has made mistakes, has feelings and is also an amazing artist.
There were more updates on her bullying scandal. Apparently, the victim might be shady too. Hard to say who said the truth at this point.

She is really talented. All her songs are top-tier.

Petra_the_Poetic

Taking a break from KS. Not sure if I will return.
Reaction score
She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this.
Scandals are always no fun. And it's so much worse when you're well known.

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
There were more updates on her bullying scandal. Apparently, the victim might be shady too. Hard to say who said the truth at this point.

She is really talented. All her songs are top-tier.
Thanks for the update.
When the scandal had first come out and it was looking bad on her part because of how it was dealt with, I was shocked as she had always been respected and loved up until then and her group Sister had even comeback with an LGBT themed MV.

But then I saw this MV and immediately realized that there must be something more to this scandal than what is being said because she looked like she was in a lot of pain, of course there was other things going on with her life other than the scandal but this whole MV showed us how fragile human beings can be when you a pushed to the edge and you have to deeply respect her for that.

Also, when she says 'I hope I don't give up', that can have many means, like giving up in the industry, giving up as an artist or even giving up her life.

vogue

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
despite the scandal .... I must say she is still such a good artist

Reactions: kodoku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)