COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Bernie Sanders Drops Out of 2020 Democratic Race for President (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont ended his presidential candidacy on Wednesday, concluding a quest that elevated him as a standard-bearer of American liberalism and clearing the way for a general election between the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joseph R. Biden Jr., and President Trump at a time of national crisis.

In a live-streamed speech, Mr. Sanders, eloquent but without his characteristic spark, cast his decision in the broader context of the fight against the coronavirus. “I cannot in good conscience continue to mount a campaign that cannot win and which would interfere with the important work required of all of us in this difficult hour,” Mr. Sanders said, adding, “While this campaign is coming to an end, our movement is not.”

New York Times

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's too bad

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's pretty sad, he did seem to have lot of ideals that I support as well and he might have brought real good change in US.
totally. I think he really could have done so much good

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Okay, I'm sorry... Actually, no, I'm not. WHAT THE HECK. WHAT ARE YOU AMERICANS SMOKING. Not all Americans, mind you, But for heck's SAKE. You guys are living in a third-world first-world dumpster-fire, and most of you seem to love it, and those that don't either aren't fighting hard enough or are just fighting against too large a tide. That is just sad.
Sadly, a lot of americans seem to accept that the gov't being servants of corporate interests instead of the citizens interests is somehow the only way things can work. Even though many other countries are doing much better quality of life wise, they can't accept that the american way of doing things is not #1.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well, we have no choice but to put all our eggs in the Biden basket now :umjicry:

I hope his gaffes aren't a sign of things to come... he really needs to get it together

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Trump is going to win now. There's nothing that Biden can say to sway over his supporters and "At least he isn't as bad as Trump" isn't going to do anything for them. This is somehow a worse scenario than 2016.
Okay, I'm sorry... Actually, no, I'm not. WHAT THE HECK. WHAT ARE YOU AMERICANS SMOKING. Not all Americans, mind you, But for heck's SAKE. You guys are living in a third-world first-world dumpster-fire, and most of you seem to love it, and those that don't either aren't fighting hard enough or are just fighting against too large a tide. That is just sad.
1. Bernie's base is mainly youth. As a country, America is bad at voting but it's worse with younger generations. Voter suppression played a part as well
2. We seem like scenarios where both are options are majorly unfavorable.
3. Honestly we're just dumb

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Trump is going to win now. There's nothing that Biden can say to sway over his supporters and "At least he isn't as bad as Trump" isn't going to do anything for them. This is somehow a worse scenario than 2016.

1. Bernie's base is mainly youth. As a country, America is bad at voting but it's worse with younger generations. Voter suppression played a part as well
2. We seem like scenarios where both are options are majorly unfavorable.
3. Honestly we're just dumb
Yep, you nailed it :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Absolutely hilarious to watch reddit yesterday :lisalaugh: god I love election years

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welp, hello Trump 2nd presidency. From impeachment to a 2nd term, well done America :wimwim:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welp, hello Trump 2nd presidency. From impeachment to a 2nd term, well done America :wimwim:
You don't think the liberal old, white, mentally declining rapist that has a history of disregarding non-WASPs will be beat the conservative old, white, mentally declining rapist that has a history of disregarding nonWASPs?
Whatever made you think that :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread