TV Best Couple Award - Which couple wins? [2020 MBC Entertainment Awards] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar

Dang, I missed this award ceremony segment, Lee Hyori and Yu JaeSuk are so hilarious on the show "How Do You Play", kinda wish they'd do a regular show together but I think she wishes to live a quieter life on Jeju Island nowadays, with irregular stints of celebrity work smh. It's our great loss, but she's already given us so many years of her hard work n sweat, she deserves to hv her time spent however she chooses. Her bed & breakfast show (aka Hyori's Homestay) with first IU , n then a year later with YoonA was awesome.

Best Couple Award - Which couple wins? [2020 MBC Entertainment Awards] Watch n see if u dint read the above paragraph.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar

Lee Hyo Lee's acceptance speech [2020 MBC Entertainment Awards]
I saw a bit where she showed she used a bedsheets or sth as a gown, dint realise it was at the same awards show as for best couple awards show above. Hilarious.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar

The Grand Award goes to... Yu Jae Seok! [2020 MBC Entertainment Awards]
Yu JaeSuk wins the Grand Award Daesung at 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards. Congratulations to him.

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Well deserved!
I hope someday we'll get to see Yoo Jae Suk and Jessi win this award too :lisalaugh:
"JESSI COME ON"
"You're ugly"
:haylul:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Well deserved!
I hope someday we'll get to see Yoo Jae Suk and Jessi win this award too :lisalaugh:
"JESSI COME ON"
"You're ugly"
:haylul:
Their chemistry isnt quite the same. I wondered while typing this whole ass thread "who is more grateful to whom here, Yu JaeSuk to Hyori for her acts in Family Outing (being reactive and being Hyori basically) and ard then, or Hyori to YJS for thinking of her now and involving her in his new show "How Do You Play". Its like an eternal karma circle, Hyori was instrumental maybe in YJS early success as a comedian/MC/variety star (maybe not 100% responsible but if she'd been a diva then to YJS, he might not hv succeeded at all. I'm not sure abt tat cos 2000-2010 shows mostly hv clips only or few eng subs, or I hvnt looked enuf.

Jessi tho she debuted ard 2006 as Jessica Ho doesnt hv the same vibe with YJS, I'd hope to see her n Hwasa nab best couple awards someday tho. Tho maybe not at a major tv show award, just a fan given thing LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Users who are viewing this thread