COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[BG/GG Team Tournament] 15&/ONF VS (G)I-dle/A.C.E Round 1, Match 31 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

• 15&/ONF

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • (G)I-dle/A.C.E

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 31 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.

37. 15&/ONF

VS

55. (G)I-dle/A.C.E

There is no doubt in my mind that I will choose (G)I-dle/A.C.E.
Although I love 15& song a lot and I also really liked ONF too and think that this is actually a really good team, there is no doubt in my mind that the team of (G)I-dle/A.C.E will be getting to the final at least! A.C.E's MV was my favourite BG MV so far! They are literally so good and I am definitely going to check them out more! I have never stanned a BG before but if A.C.E have more content like Under Cover, then they will be sure to be my first BG stan!
(G)I-dle also needs no explanation.

Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee
4.Apink/ONEWE
63. Weki Meki/Astro
32. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
56. CLC/BLACK6IX
6. F(x)/Monsta X
20. IZ*ONE/2PM
14. Neon Punch/TXT
50. Itzy/CNBLUE
11. Sunnyhill/AB6IX
41. TWICE/Imfact
43. 3YE/Infinite
35. Ladies' Code/KNK
19. AOA/EXO
13. Gfriend/The Rose
29. Cherry Bullet/Big Bang
9. Gugudan/VAV
28. Dreamcatcher/1THE9
33. Everglow/Target
54. DIA/Spectrum

Round 1, Match 27: [BG/GG Team Tournament] WJSN/B.I.G VS Ho1iday/Vanner Round 1, Match 27 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 28: [BG/GG Team Tournament] KHAN/Super Junior VS Fromis_9/SF9 Round 1, Match 28 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 29: [BG/GG Team tournament] BRAVE GIRLS/HBY VS April/PLT Round 1, Match 29 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 30: [BG/GG Team Tournament] S.I.S/2NISE VS Lovelyz/ROMEO Round 1, Match 30 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I love all of these groups but A.C.E are one of my ult groups and Undercover was such a bop.

Honestly, the way A.C.E and ONF are against each other is so cruel :umjicry: I'll just go watch more A.C.E x ONF moments on youtube to feel better about this...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
ONF are my babies, and I love 15& so I’m going for them.

A.C.E became close with the ONF members through Mixnine so I got to know them well too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Voted for 15&/ONF

15& is duo of Park Jimin and Baek Yerin, who
are both also known for solo activities. In addition to singing, Park Jimin is also
co-host of the variety show After School Club.
In 15& MV even JYP himself paid a visit at 1:45-2:06, 3:10-3:20

I liked ONF MV, probably it would be even better without first 12 seconds.

(G)I-DLE MV is by Digipedi and this car in MV/thumbnail
was featured also in Ladies' Code "FEEDBACK" MV (intro inside this car, and 0:42-0:53 outside car), which was released in May

0:25-0:34 Soojin and car
1:26-1:36 and long awaited Shuhua lines are from this car
0:45-0:55, 1:56-2:08 Yuqi. Also, two first posts here. Both bikes are red Ducati bike, different model though.
2:19 this location possibly was used also in EXID Lady MV
2:35-2:37 kick
also

A.C.E video is dynamic.
Congratulations to (G)I-DLE and A.C.E

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread