COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

BHNGG i can't wait to see what they will be like! (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think that whenever BH debuts a new girl group, it probably won't be under their main label. I think they'll probably be a collab group with Source Music or they might do a female season of I-LAND, who knows? Didn't they give that ex-SM exec her own label to make a girl group too??? I can remember reading about that somewhere but I haven't heard about it since...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think that whenever BH debuts a new girl group, it probably won't be under their main label. I think they'll probably be a collab group with Source Music or they might do a female season of I-LAND, who knows? Didn't they give that ex-SM exec her own label to make a girl group too??? I can remember reading about that somewhere but I haven't heard about it since...
but really want to see gg in main label which will have txt or bts kinda vibe but who knows!! everything is just a rumour till now

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
but really want to see gg in main label which will have txt or bts kinda vibe but who knows!! everything is just a rumour till now
I definitely think they'll make a girl group with a BTS style concept and they'll probably be marketed as "BTS' sister group" but I still think they'll keep them on one of the other labels.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
that sounds interesting as well tbh
Yeah, I remember someone saying a while ago that they think BH will watch to keep the female groups separate from the male ones to avoid dating scandals and stuff but now that BH have moved all of their subsidy labels into one big building, I don't really think that matters anymore...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah, I remember someone saying a while ago that they think BH will watch to keep the female groups separate from the male ones to avoid dating scandals and stuff but now that BH have moved all of their subsidy labels into one big building, I don't really think that matters anymore...
i heard that as well
isn't that just stupid?
also when bh acquired source music a lot people were worried about bts x gfriend ships :(

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i heard that as well
isn't that just stupid?
also when bh acquired source music a lot people were worried about bts x gfriend ships :(
I know that it sounds silly but when you think of how much drama happened at CUBE when they had their dating scandals with Pentagon, it kind of makes sense from a business perspective plus I've also heard people say that they don't audition girls for BH because they don't want a bunch of fangirl ARMYS auditioning just so that they can meet BTS...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know that it sounds silly but when you think of how much drama happened at CUBE when they had their dating scandals with Pentagon, it kind of makes sense from a business perspective plus I've also heard people say that they don't audition girls for BH because they don't want a bunch of fangirl ARMYS auditioning just so that they can meet BTS...
oh god that would be a nightmare lol
i also see a lot of people talking about how they wanna apply for job as any staff in bighit lol just to be near bts

it's funny as well as creepy lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread